Chapter 18

This book reached 13k reads. I'm so happy you all are enjoying the story.

Even if I had experience with writing fanficts, I've never really have experience with Angst.

But without letting you wait, here is chapter 18!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV:

Y/N stood there in silence, processing what Jax had just said.

Even though it was obvious, she didn't expect him to admit it.

She was blushing and kind of avoided his gaze.

Y/N's POV:

It was getting quite awkward for me since it seemed that I couldn't form any words, and even if I did manage to, they would stay unspoken since I couldn't seem to speak up.

It was irritating. I never had problems talking to him.. why now? Just cause he said something that I didn't expect him to say.

This was getting ridiculous, so I took a deep breath and gathered my thoughts.

I was sure about what I was going to say, for it only came out as a stutter. Dammit...

"I-... love you t- to Jax.." he chuckled, and I looked at him and knew what he was going to say next. His face explained it all.

"Looks like someone is shy~"

Him saying that wasn't really helping at all, but of course, him being the tease that he is, he wouldn't back off saying something like that.

"And looks like you are a tease, as usual?"

This either was a good or bad idea, to say that.. but it's too late to tell it back since it already was said.

"Oh~?"

I was sweatdropping, and even though he had a raised brow and his usual grin, I couldn't quite read his face and what he was planning.

He stood up and lifted me up, and I sort of froze by his sudden actions.

"You are cute.. you know that, right?"

I swear this purple bunny is not just teasing but also making ingredients me feel short.

I put it, and he just chuckled.

He placed a sweet kiss on my cheek before placing me back down carefully.

He sat back down and patted the spot next to him, signalling me to sit down next to him.

He pulled me close into a side hug, and I laid my head on his chest.

We just stayed like that until it slowly became dark outside.

--------------

No one's POV:

They both entered the tent, and it seemed they arrived just in time, since dinner had just started a few minutes ago.

The time at the table was filled with conversations and shared laughter and a cheering atmosphere.

After dinner was over, the others suggested playing some games as a group activity.

It took them a while to decide, but since they don't really need sleep or have all the free time they want here, they weren't in much of a rush to agree on a game.

They agreed for Caine to create a bowl with random words that they had to draw.

They played it for hours, and they all had a good laugh here and there.

After a fun few hours of playing games, they left to their rooms and called it a night.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed!