professor sheard

Karen walks into her class and she sees it empty which wasn't shocking cause it was night class cause she worked in the day time to take care of her 3-Month-old son. "Hello, Karen," her professor, Drew, said. "Hi," Karen quietly said, sitting down and she began doing her work. Drew walks over. "About last week - what about it?" Karen asked, cutting Drew off.

Her voice was filled with curiosity and a hint of playfulness. Drew paused for a moment, catching his breath before responding.

"If we're gonna continue this," he began, his tone serious, "we have to be discreet. So, no more short dresses and Skirts, or leaving your blouse open enough for me to see your cleavage." Drew's words hung in the air, a mix of caution and desire.

Karen's eyes met Drew's, a mischievous sparkle dancing within them. She leaned back in her chair, crossing her legs slowly as she bit the end of her pen, contemplating his words.

Karen gets up and brushes her hand against Drew's clothed Dick, a mischievous smile playing on her lips. She playfully straightens herself and bends down to pick up her pen, making sure her dress goes up just high enough to show Drew a glimpse of her lacy thong. Drew, caught off guard, mumbles something in response, his eyes widening with surprise.

Emboldened by the reaction she received, Karen feels a rush of excitement coursing through her veins. She can sense the growing desire between them, and in an impulsive move, Drew pulls Karen closer to him, his strong grip around her waist making her heart skip a beat. As he pulls her in, Karen can feel his hardened Dick pressing against her, leaving her breathless with anticipation.

5 minutes later
Karen moaned as she felt Drew pull her head up by her hair while thrusting into her, making a wet sound echo throughout the room. The intensity of their passion filled the air, igniting a fiery desire within them both.

"Daaamn, baby, you got it soundin' like macaroni and cheese (💀) in here," Drew groaned, his voice filled with pleasure as he couldn't contain his excitement. He playfully slapped Karen's ass, intensifying the sensations coursing through her body.

Karen's moans grew louder, merging with the rhythmic slapping sounds, creating a symphony of pleasure. Each thrust sent waves of ecstasy through her, pushing her closer to the edge. Drew's dominance fueled her desires, making her surrender completely to the intoxicating pleasure they shared.

With every passionate moment, their connection deepened, their bodies moving in perfect harmony. Karen's hair slipped from Drew's grip as she arched her back, offering herself fully to him. The room was filled with their undeniable chemistry, the air thick with anticipation.

Lost in the heat of the moment, they explored each other's bodies with a fervor that bordered on obsession. Drew's hands roamed over Karen's curves, igniting a passionate fire between them. Their desire burned intensely, fueling their connection.

As their bodies intertwined, Karen couldn't help but express her deepest desires. "Fuck me, Daddy. I want to have your baby," she moaned, her voice filled with a mix of longing and lust. The words sent a surge of excitement through Drew, intensifying their already passionate encounter.
(once again like in the last story are you sure ma'am)

Driven by their shared fervor, Drew increased the intensity of his thrusts. Each movement was filled with a raw desire, a deep hunger to consume one another completely. The air crackled with electricity as their bodies moved in perfect synchrony, becoming one in their pursuit of pleasure.

Karen's moans grew louder, echoing through the room, as Drew responded with even more fervent thrusts. The boundaries between them blurred, and time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in the ecstasy of their connection. The world outside ceased to exist; all that mattered was the intoxicating pleasure they found in each other's arms.

"Whose pussy is this?" Drew asked, going deeper, causing Karen's eyes to roll back and her body to tremble. Drew pulls out a bit. "Fuck, Daddy, it's yours!" Karen screamed in pleasure and Drew slid in, going balls deep, making her squirt and cream on him, causing him to cum deep inside her. He smacked her ass for good measure. "Put your clothes on and finish your work," Drew said, pulling his pants up.

Karen got dressed and finished her work on Cloud 9. She couldn't wait for Drew to be all hers.
══════════════════════
CoCoUSoCrazy myraspencer8 smoothoperator_2 TCS_Monet tanajaaaaa missstrawberry2020 Lovely-Me93 Mccauley801962