Love

Drew picks Karen up as he walked in the beach sand and Karen lays her head on Drew's shoulder, smiling. "Why are you so happy?" Drew asked, putting his hand on her ass and she giggled. The two of them walked along the shore, enjoying each other's company and the sound of the waves crashing against the shore.

Karen felt safe and loved in Drew's arms, and she knew that this was where she belonged. As the sun began to set, they sat down on a blanket and watched the colors of the sky change.

Drew leaned in and kissed Karen softly, whispering, "I love you more than anything in this world." And Karen knew that she felt the same way. They sat there, wrapped in each other's arms, watching the stars come out one by one. It was a perfect moment, a perfect evening, with the person they loved more than anything.

 It was a perfect moment, a perfect evening, with the person they loved more than anything

They sat on their towel in the sand watching the stars and the water flow. "I love you," Karen said. "I love you too," Drew said, kissing her. They saw a shooting star streak across the sky, making the moment even more magical. As they held each other close, they made a silent wish, hoping their love would last forever under the twinkling night sky. The sound of the waves crashing against the shore provided a soothing background melody to their moment of serenity. The cool breeze carried the scent of saltwater and a hint of sunscreen, creating a perfect atmosphere for their intimate evening together.

Karen rested her head on Drew's shoulder, feeling a sense of contentment wash over her. Drew wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in closer as they gazed up at the vast expanse of stars above. In that moment, they felt like they were the only two people in the world, lost in their own little paradise. And as they stayed there, basking in the beauty of the night, they knew that their love was truly something special, something worth holding onto for eternity.
-

Karen woke up to the sun shining into the hotel room, and she heard the water turn off. "Baby, come on," Drew said, helping Karen up as they walked into the bathroom. Karen blinked sleepily as she followed Drew into the bathroom, shielding her eyes from the bright sunlight.

As she entered, she was greeted by the sight of a luxurious bathtub filled with bubbles and rose petals. "Aww, Drew, this is amazing," Karen exclaimed, a smile spreading across her face. "I thought we could start the day with a relaxing bath together," Drew said, giving her a gentle kiss on the forehead. Karen felt a wave of love and gratitude wash over her as she realized how lucky she was to have Drew in her life.

Karen sat in Drew's lap as they started kissing and Drew started fingering her. Karen threw her head back, leaning back on the tub. "Daddyy," Karen moaned. "What baby?" Drew asked, going faster.

"T-that feels so good," Karen moaned, her breath hitching with pleasure. She arched her back, pressing her body closer to Drew's as the sensation washed over her. Drew continued his movements, eliciting more moans from Karen as she lost herself in the pleasure of the moment. Their connection deepened as they shared this intimate experience, lost in each other's touch.

"Stand up," Drew said, pulling his fingers out. Karen got up and Drew ate her out. She held onto the wall as she came in his mouth, then sat back in the tub and slid down on Drew's manhood. He gripped her ass as they made out passionately, lost in the moment of pleasure and desire.

Their bodies moved in sync, finding a rhythm that brought them both to the brink of ecstasy. Karen moaned with pleasure as Drew kissed her neck, sending shivers down her spine. It was a moment of pure passion and connection between them, lost in their own world of pleasure and desire.

As they continued to move together, their breathing quickened and their hearts raced with anticipation. Drew's hands explored every inch of Karen's body, igniting a fire within her that she had never felt before. The intensity of their lovemaking was overwhelming, as they gave in to their primal urges and let their desires consume them.

Finally, with a shared cry of release, they both reached the pinnacle of pleasure, their bodies trembling with the intensity of their climax.  Drew whispered softly in Karen's ear, "I love you," and Karen laid her head on his shoulder. They got out of the tub, went into the room, and Karen fell asleep with the towel wrapped around her. Drew tucked her under the covers, and they went to sleep.