𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓬𝓲𝓪

Karen could hardly contain her excitement as she made her way to Drew's place. She had been on tour for a few weeks and was finally back in Detroit. As soon as he opened the door, she pushed him inside and locked the door behind her. Without saying a word, she grabbed him and pulled him close, pressing her lips against his in a fierce, passionate kiss.

Drew was taken aback by her sudden aggression, but he didn't resist. He had been waiting for this moment just as eagerly as she had. They stumbled into the bedroom, tearing off each other's clothes in a frenzy of desire.

As they lay tangled together on the bed, she felt a surge of power and liberation. Valencia was finally free, and she was ready to take control. She rode Drew like a wild stallion, letting go of all inhibitions and giving in to the primal urges that had been building inside her for weeks.

When they finally collapsed in a sweaty, satisfied heap, Valencia's fire was still lit and burning. She got up and leaned in, starting to stroke Drew before putting him in her mouth.

She didn't give him a chance to breathe as she continued to pleasure him with her lips and tongue, igniting a new flame of passion between them. Drew moaned in ecstasy, his hands gripping the sheets as Valencia took him to new heights of pleasure.

The room filled with the sounds of their passion, the fire burning brighter with each touch and kiss. Valencia and Drew were lost in each other, consumed by the flames of desire that they had ignited together. And as they reached the peak of their ecstasy, they knew that this fire between them would never burn out.

"FUCK ME DADDY!" Karen/Valencia screamed as Drew held her up by her arms, thrusting inside her. Her legs shook, and she tried to run, but Drew wouldn't let her go. She started crying in pleasure.

Drew's grip tightened on her arms as he continued to move in and out, his pace quickening. valencia's moans grew louder, a mixture of pain and pleasure washing over her. She felt a wave of ecstasy building inside her, ready to crash over her like a tidal wave. And then, with one final thrust, she screamed in release as her body convulsed in orgasmic bliss.

Drew held her close, their bodies slick with sweat, both of them panting heavily. Karen collapsed in his arms, spent and satisfied. Drew leaned in, planting a gentle kiss on her forehead, whispering, "I love you, baby." And in that moment, Karen knew that she was exactly where she belonged.

Lil quick one shot
══════════════════════
Mccauley801962 myraspencer8 CoCoUSoCrazy JaiProductions tanajaaaaa Infinite__Happiness smoothoperator_2