11. We Could Never Hate You

*Edited*
Ella's Pov:

Before I knew it Daddy was pulling into the free parking space next to the two almost identical black SUVs giving me deja vu, remembering the first time daddy took me to the park and Bella talked me into hiding from daddy then scaring him and how much fun we had togther what if we never get to do that anymore because she hates me for leaving.

" We're here angel"

Daddy says pulling me out of my thoughts and placing his hand on top of my fidgeting ones.

" I don't think I can do this"

I say honestly starting to panic. I can already feel my breathing pick up and my heart feels like it's about to beat out of its chest thinking about all the worst things that could happen, I mean what if Bella decides she hates me forever for doing what I did, and what if the others hate me to and talk Xavier into leaving me, I know I wouldn't be able to live without him again. I'm pulled out of my thoughts once again as the passenger door opens and Daddy quickly picks me up and places me on his hip causing me to snuggle into his chest tightly needing some form of comfort.

" Angel"

He says causing me to look up at him. I can already feel the tears starting to run down my cheek having a full-blown panic attack by this point clutching his shirt between my fingers clinging onto him tightly, I hate this. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Daddy taking my paci that is still hanging from the paci clip and placing it in my mouth, and then getting Leo and Daisy out from the front seat handing them to me causing me to hug them tightly with the arm that isn't still clinging to daddy ruining his shirt. He says nothing just wraps his arms tightly around me causing his warmth to consume me and, the sent of his familiar cologne fills my nostrils so I snuggle into his chest as tight as I can like a kola, clinging to its parent for dear life and, hide my face in the crook of his neck, making sure to move Daisy and Leo so they're snuggled up under my neck on the other side of my face that isn't hiding in daddys neck, so it hides my face even more. We stay like this for a few moments Daddy holding me tightly gently swaying back and forth running his fingers through my hair and, humming some song I don't recognize.

" Princess"

He tries again, I say nothing just nod my head yes.

" Scared they're going to hate you still?"

He questions, I say nothing just nod my head, yes causing him to chuckle.

" You know I could stand here all day and tell you that they don't hate you which they don't by the way, but no matter what I say your mind is already made up whether it be by panic, fear, or both so the only way you'll ever know how they feel is if we walk down there"

He says gently, I lift my head from the crook of his neck so our faces are only inches apart, and before I can say anything he places a gentle kiss on my lips making me to blush.

" I'm still scared though"

I say quietly.

" I know little one and that's okay it's okay to be scared but you know what?"

He says.

" What?"

I question.

" I'll be right here with you no matter what and we can leave whenever you want deal?"

He tries to reason.

" Do I have to get down"

I pout causing him to smile.

" Never besides I like having you close to me and I love your little cuddles"

He says causing me to smile as he kisses my forehead making me blush once again.