16. Please

*Edited*
( Smut warning if you don't like it feel free to skip)

Xavier's Pov:
The next morning after the sleepover was over, we all hung out for a little bit longer Kayla never left Ryder's side and I have to admit they do look cute together, plus I know how much more happier Ryder would be to have someone like her in his life. We all had breakfast together before everyone slowly started to leave, leaving me and Ella alone once again, Ella isn't in her headspace today which is fine by me I love her either way so we've spent most of the day sitting on the couch cuddled up watching movies together. I'm pulled out of my thoughts when Ella randomly moves so she's straddling my waist looking down at me and smirking causing me to watch her curiously.

" Yes angel"

I say watching her carefully.

" Whatcha doing?"

She questions innocently looking at me under her lashes.

" Watching a movie with you"

I chuckle, that soon turns into a gasp as she rocks her hips on top of me.

" And what are you doing?"

I say arching my eyebrow at her.

" Watching a movie with you"

She says innocently batting her long eyelashes.

" How can you be watching a movie with me if you're staring at me"

I chuckle.

" Okay maybe I want something else"

She huffs causing me to smirk as she rocks her hips against me once more making it pretty clear what she wants but I find it amusing that she's initiating things when normally it's the other way around.

" Oh really"

I tease placing my hands on her hips and rubbing gentle circles on them underneath her baggy shirt.

" What would that be?"

I question.

" You know"

She says shyly grinding her hips into me once more causing a growing problem in my tight jeans.

" I'm afraid I don't"
I say wanting her to say it.

" Yes you do"

She whines causing me to laugh. I quickly flip us over so she's lying down below me and I'm kneeling in between her legs leaning on the couch to support my weight as I hover above her, I lean down so our faces are only inches apart and I can feel her warm breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine but I make no move to kiss her causing her to groan.

" Please"

She whispers.

" Please what ?"

I question.

" I don't want to say it"

She whispers.

" Well then I guess I can go back to watching the movie"

I say smirking causing her to roll her eyes.

" I need you"
She says still in a whisper, I lean down closer so our noses are touching.

" Need me to what?"

I question.

" Please"

She says once more.