24. Good Morning

Ella's POV:

I wake up wrapped up in Daddy's warm embrace making me smile and snuggle further into him.

" Good morning angel"
He says in his deep morning voice giving me butterflies as I roll over to face him.

" Good morning Daddy"
I say kissing the tip of his nose making him smile and gently peck my lips.

" We should get up and get ready we have a busy day ahead of us Angel"
He says making me pout knowing I wouldn't be spending the day with him as he told me yesterday he has some business to attend to that Ryder can't due to his broken leg so I'm going over to Ryder's house as well as Bella and Ryder's is going to be looking after the three of us today.

" Hey no pouting it will be a good day I promise you won't even notice I'm gone you'll be having that much fun"
He says reassuringly.

" But I have fun with you"
I argue.

" I know you do little one and I have fun with you too but you will have fun with your friends as well"
He says simply.

" But I'll miss you"
I say quickly.

" And I'll worry about you"
I add before he can say anything back.

" No need to worry that pretty little head about me I may be a little broken at the moment but I can handle myself and so can Grayson we didn't become the most powerful people in this business by being nice Princess"
He says matter of factly.

" And before you say anything else I will miss you too but we still have the morning together and I will be picking you up just before dinner, so are you going to shower with me or sit in bed and sulk?"
He questions untangling our bodies and sitting up in the bed but I don't make a move.

" Alright fine sulking it is, I guess I'll be in the shower with the nice hot water with no one to help me"
He says dramatically making me giggle as he slumps his shoulders forward and looks back at me before sighing dramatically still walking across the room into the bathroom making me giggle more.

"Okay, okay I'm coming Daddy"
I say quickly getting off the bed and running into the bathroom where he quickly catches me in his arms making me giggle.

A/N: Smut warning if you don't like it don't read it

" That's what I thought"
He says quickly pulling me in for a passionate kiss, we pull away from each other out of breath and still wanting more as we both undress and hop into the shower Xavier messes with the water until it is at the perfect temperature, so I hop in behind him in the big walk-in shower that I swear you could fit ten people in this thing. I'm pulled out of my thoughts by Xavier turning around and pushing me up against the wall exciting my core as the hot water runs down his toned naked chest making him that much more irresistible causing me to bite my bottom lip as he leans in closer so our faces are barely inches apart.

" If you want something all you have to do is ask Angel"
He says teasing watching me with lust-filled eyes.

" Fuck me, Daddy"
I say looking up at him innocently and that's all it took for him to lift me making me squeal I'm surprised as I wrap my legs around his waist to stop me from falling and he still has me pinned against the wall capturing my lips in a heated desperate needy kiss causing me to let out a moan.

" But your arm"
I say quickly pulling out of the kiss.

"Fuck it I don't care right now all I need is my needy little slut"
He says turning me on more as he reconnects our lips in a needy kiss. I feel his callous hand run down my spine making me shiver before he grabs my butt roughly with his good hand making me moan as he pulls out of the kiss and starts kissing down my neck marking me as he goes before slapping my butt roughly making me moan loudly the mixture of his lips on my skin the dirty talk the hot steamy water and the spanking it's pushing me over the edge I need him and I need him now.