26. Big Trouble

Ella's POV:

We finally finished our preparations for the tea party now the only thing left to do was collect the snacks we were all standing in the kitchen thinking over what we wanted.

" Ooh what about Oreos do you have them I mean you can't have tea without biscuits"

Bella says quickly to which both me and Kayla agree.

" I agree but I think they're up the very top"
Kayla pouts.

" Well if you stand on there me and Bella will stand below you so you no fall"
I say giggling causing Kayla to nod her head yes quickly climbing onto the counter to reach the top of the cupboard both me and Bella stand below her just in case she falls, she opens up the cabinet finds the Oreos and throws them down to us.

" Lollies?"
I question making them both nod their head yes as Kayla tosses down a big bag of mixed lollies.

" Now what do we use for tea because real tea is gross"
Kayla says making a disgusted face causing me and Bella to giggle as we help her down off the counter not even bothering to close the cabinet door, as Bella opens up the fridge looking inside for our tea alternative.

" Fizzy drink?"
Kayla questions causing me and Bella to quickly nod our heads yes as Kayla gets our orange fizzy drink and closes the fridge before showing me and Bella where the sippy cups are so we can fill up a few for us and our guest of course now we may have spilled some on the bench but that's no biggie, so we leave it be going to walk out of the kitchen and back into the living room but Bella yells out stopping us.

" Wait we can't have a tea party without sandwiches all fancy tea parties have them"
Bella says quickly causing me and Kayla to nod our heads in agreement, we run into the living room where Ryder is still sleeping before placing down our drinks and snacks before running back to the kitchen where Bella has already gotten all the stuff to make sandwiches, including ham and cheese as well as peanut butter and jelly and best of all Nutella now once again we may have made a huge mess but I'm sure daddy won't care right it's for a good cause.

" Okay now we're ready"
Kayla says proudly as we run back into the living room deciding to watch Alice in Wonderland because that's where all the good tea parties take place and we start having our tea party with all our food, drinks and stuffies while Ryder sleeps peacefully on the couch. We continue having our tea party and watching the movie which has nearly come to an end when the doorbell rings making me sit up and Ryder jump up off the couch.

" Good morning Daddy we having a tea party you want to join"
Kayla says sweetly but Ryder does not look happy at all, seeing us all covered in glitter and marker which we may have gotten on the dresses and all the junk food and fizzy drinks still in the sippy cups in front of us.

" You girls are in big trouble, all of you stay here I promise if you leave these spots you will only make it worse on yourselves"
Ryder says dominantly picking up the TV remote and turning it off as he gets up off the couch slowly due to his moon boot as the doorbell rings again causing him to roll his eyes as he starts limping to the front door leaving us alone.

" I don't think Daddy is happy"
Kayla says sadly looking down at her fingers.

" Maybe our daddies won't be that mad"
Bella says cringing causing me to bite my lip hoping the same, which was quickly proven to be wrong when three very angry daddies come around the corner looking between the three of us.

" What were you girls thinking"
Grayson says disappointedly.

" We just wanted to have a royal tea party and make it all pretty and fun so you would want to come to Daddy"
Bella says sweetly using her puppy dog eyes, and I can feel Daddy's hard gaze on me making me look down playing with Daisy nervously.