Girl Drama

Miss me??

   Here is a much needed update!!!

   The title covers the going-on's in this chapter.

   I love writing this, I love getting reads on it, but do me a favor...

   Give me motivation!

   I mean like votes and comments, tell me what you think, what you want.

   Avery and Duke?

   Avery and Austin?

   Austin and Ivy?

   Cash?

   Connor and his messed up world?

   More of Av's mother?

   More football action?

   Romance?

   Comedy?

   Tell me what you crave!!

   I would like votes/comments. Not that hard, guys.

   Any who.

   Selena Gomez is officially our Ivy Tears. She just is perfect for Ivy.

   Her song- Ready Come and Get It.

   Its perfect that Selena sings it cause it fits Ivy!!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

DON'T GET GRABS!

*
   "Avery, its not a baby yet." She said crossly, I could see her wall of defense build.

   I jut my chin defiantly, "Yes it is. You'd really kill Austins baby?"

   Ivy took a second to think, her gaze distant, "You know I wouldn't. But Connors on the other hand.."

   "Don't take the fathers wrong doing out on an innocent child."

   "Easy for you to say."

   I huff, "Ivy, you can't-"

   "I can't keep it either, can I? Lets say it's Austin. Then any chance of us getting a future goes out the door. Austin will do the right thing and raise the kid with me. He'll have to ditch college and get a better paying job to buy whatever it is babies need. We'll stay in Stonehenge, unhappy with a kid we never wanted." She makes a valid point.

   "Okay, but-"

   "And if it's Connors. Where do you think that's gonna go? He gets his shit together and we marry? No. It'll suck for a kid to have a father be that. It's not fair."

   "It's also not fair to murder it." I grumble.

   "If you think that." She sarcastically replies.

   I pull my hair, this girl is impossible, "Ivy, you can't do this. Do your parents know?"

   "As if. Mom will chew my head off." She studies the tip of her ponytail.

   "Have the baby and give it up for adoption." I suggest, the idea has been stuck in my mind. Ivy and Austin are still young, a child will be a burden. But to adults who've wanted a kid, well, it wouldn't be nice to exclude that possibility.

   "Who would want to?" She sighs, seeming to accept both my suggestion and defeat. I blink, this is a different Ivy than what I'm used to, an Ivy that might be kind.

   "I don't know," I admit, "but we can find someone. I'll help you, Ivy."

   Her eyes water, "You mean that?"