You little nasty

The handsome dude in the picture above is Benjamin Stone. First saw him when a book I loved got turned into a TV, The Nine Lives of Chloe King. Then they canceled it after one season. Damn, ABC Family.

   His song- Centuries by Fall Out Boy.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

ENJOY!

*

   "You're being an ass, so no." I say with finality, taking the white lightning from Austin. Nothing beats drinking moonshine with your best buddy on a Thursday night.

   "Blame Ivy for my bitching. Itchy balls ain't no joke sister, let me tell you. Please Av's, do this for me." Austin pleads, trying again to convince me that I should play this Friday.

   I kick him off my bed, "I already did enough for you Austin. Two games is too much."

   His head pops up, a goofy grin on his friendly face, "Both times you've won!"

   "And you got the credit." I absently trace the flowers on my bed sheets.

   "Because you won't open that big mouth of yours." Austin replies, I see the truth in his words. We girls tend to have rather large and loose lips, especially with good gossip. But I'd be against speaking about myself, defeats the purpose.

   "On top of that, it's an away game. We'll be on the Panther's turf in Green Hills." I sigh. We'll have to take the prep bus to get there; someone is bound to notice the missing QB.

   Austin laughs, "Just drive there and tell everyone you're going to record the game for me. You can't cheer and do that. I'll say it's for college or some shit."

   "You're good at lying." I mutter, recalling the hoax's he's come up with.

   He sips the moonshine, "I want you to play."

   I close my calculus book. No idea why but I thought doing my math homework while drunk was smart. It's not, especially when I can't even understand this cramp sober. I roll and face the ceiling, "Make you a deal."

   "Shoot."

   "I fill in for you and you spend all day with Ivy on Saturday. No bitching." I grin evilly. These two could make use of alone time. Ivy is my girl and Austin is my brother, I like them together.

   His Adam's apple shakes, "No fucking way."

   "Austin, I told you Connor-"

   "I can't believe you let her fool you. Can you honestly buy her shit?"

   "She was telling the truth." I inform my dull brained friend.

   "Connor forcing Ivy to have sex with him since ninth grade and she got breaks when you two hooked up. Ivy being scared to tell anyone. Doesn't sound real." Austin and I have fought over these topics all week.

   Man has it been crazy. Austin is in major denial of what Connor did to Ivy. He believes Connor is a twisted dude, but he has trouble with the Ivy part. I was almost convinced that Ivy lied to me to cover sleeping with my ex. Then I realized how desperate Austin was for me to be on his side. I see his point and notice his pain. Austin just wants his best friend to be there and choose him. Which I'm trying to do, but with no help from him.

   "Austin, fear is consuming and can cripple you. We don't see Ivy as a victim because she doesn't want us to. For that she's strong." I reply.

   "Women. Y'all stick together 'till the very end." Austin grumbles, still refusing to see things Ivys way.