0| PROLOGUE

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

The first rays of the sun were peeking through the horizon, its golden hues twisting and turning in the sky and painting it with those beautiful colors she dearly loved. Small whisps of white decorated the golden scene, giving it an ethereal ambience. Each color dancing lazily with each other, merging and designing a beautiful canvas filled with warm brushstrokes and soft pastels.

 As the morning light grew stronger, the landscape came alive, revealing a tapestry of rolling hills and autumn-kissed trees bathed in the gentle glow of dawn. The light breeze picked up a rhythm and started swaying with the breathtaking mosaic of golden and auburn leaves that once rested on the grass.

 Her small feet kept on walking, guiding her across the alluring landscape. A small family of woodpeckers turned with the sound of rustling leaves and curiously peered at the little girl wandering through the foliage, chittering whenever she stumbled across anything interesting.

 The wind twirled around her walnut hair, as if caressing it, and let it fall again in waves of curls against her back. Her once pale cheeks and tiny nose were now tainted, by the chilly weather, a rosy pink. Her honey eyes, sparkling with intrigue and determination, would never stay still, always turning towards the slightest of sounds.

 Her train of thought was interrupted with the soft sound of crunching twigs. Slightly turning her head, she saw a small deer gazing up at her. The deer stood there for a moment, admiring the human in front of it, before it turned around and scurried back into the forest.

 She took a deep breath, letting the cool air fill her lungs and continued on her journey.

 In the distance she could see the outline of her majestic friend, its weathered branches outstretched in a welcoming gesture. She couldn't wait to nestle herself against the ancient trunk and express her thoughts and feelings to Mother Nature.

 The kid finally reached the tree, its bark rough and cool against her soft skin. She leaned her back against it, and let her thoughts wander. She thought about the dream she had, about the russet skinned boy who had plagued her mind for days. As she closed her eyes, she could almost see his face, his brown eyes hidden behind strands of long hair, his smile warm and welcoming.

 She was determined to meet him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───