6| SKETCHES

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Angelina's day at school was much like any other, the familiar halls bustling with students, each one immersed in their own world. The classes provided a brief escape into the world of academics, but her thoughts often drifted to the enigmatic dreams that had woven themselves into her life.

As Angelina walked past rows and rows of lockers, some decorated with multiple personalities, she felt a presence following not far behind, the feeling of being watched came back. Nervously craning her head to look around, she was met with empty hallways, her thoughts spinning uncomfortably at the revelation.

She stepped into the Biology classroom, the much too clean smell of the room started to form a headache. With her thoughts between the wolves from her dreams, the feeling of being followed everywhere and the bleach that invaded her nose, her head could explode at any moment.

Angelina sat down on her desk, pulling out her pens and book from her bag and stared attentively at the professor. She didn't notice that someone had approached her desk until a voice broke through her concentration.

'Hi, Angelina,' the voice came in a soft, friendly tone. Angelina looked up to find Alice Cullen standing beside her desk, a serene smile on her face. 'Do you mind if I sit with you?'

Angelina blinked in mild surprise but offered a polite smile in return. 'No, not at all. Is there something I can help you with?'

Alice's gaze lingered on the sketches peeking out from Angelina's notebook. 'I couldn't help but notice your drawings,' she began, her voice hushed as the teacher explained the same topic as every year. 'Especially the ones with the wolves. They're quite fascinating.'

'Yeah, they've become quite the center of my drawings these days.' Angelina chuckled quietly, smiling at the sketchbook as she passed it to the golden eyed beauty.

Alice examined each drawing with mild fascination, her mind was racing with thoughts. If she hadn't seen them in real life, as Edward had mentioned at their family gathering, how could she have not missed one detail? Not a single marking on their body is misplaced. Alice glanced quickly at the human, watching her in awe at her painting abilities.

'Why is that?' Alice enquired curiously at Angelina, her eyes shining with confusion and excitement.

Angelina hesitated, not used to such direct interest in her drawings from someone she didn't know well. 'I've been having these dreams about wolves lately, and I've been translating them into my sketches. It's like they're trying to tell me something, but I can't quite grasp it yet.'

Alice's expression remained neutral, but a glint of intrigue danced in her eyes. 'Dreams can often hold hidden messages,' she mused. 'Do you feel a connection to them?'

Angelina was slightly taken aback by the depth of Alice's questions but decided to be honest. 'Yes, in a way. They feel familiar, like I've seen them before.'

Alice nodded thoughtfully, her curiosity seeming to deepen. 'I find the world of dreams and visions quite captivating. Thank you for sharing.' With a fleeting smile, Alice returned her focus to the class, leaving Angelina to ponder the cryptic exchange.

As the lesson continued, Angelina couldn't shake off the feeling that there was more to Alice's curiosity about her drawings and the wolves. The encounter had left her with a sense of intrigue and an underlying feeling that something significant was on the horizon.