4| HONEY EYES

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

The dawn peeked through the curtains, announcing the arrival of a new day. Angelina stirred from her slumber, her dreams melting away into the recesses of her mind. The persistent imagery of the black wolf lingered, but today was the start of a new chapter — her first day back at school.

With a quick shuffle and a yawn, she began her morning routine. A sweet scent wafted through the house, accompanied by the soft hum of her grandmother preparing breakfast. Angelina dressed in her favorite pair of jeans and a comfortable sweater, eager to reunite with her friends and dive into the rhythm of school life.

As she descended the stairs, the aroma of bacon and pancakes greeted her. Her grandmother beamed at her from the kitchen, a plate already prepared for her.

'Good morning, Lina! Excited for your first day back?' her grandmother asked when she heard Angelina's feet pounding down the stairs, setting down the plate.

"Definitely, Gran," Angelina replied, a glimmer of anticipation in her eyes as she tucked into her breakfast.

A quick glance at the clock urged her to hurry. With a cheerful goodbye and a promise to return for dinner, she dashed out the door, her backpack slung over her shoulder. The crisp morning air greeted her, a stark contrast to the warmth of her home.

The school was buzzing with excitement as students reunited after the break. Laughter echoed through the building, the familiarity of the routine lifting the spirits of everyone present. Angelina spotted Jess at their usual meeting spot in the parking lot, her friend's eyes shining with anticipation.

'Ange!' Jess exclaimed, pulling her into a tight hug. 'I've missed you! Are you ready for the day?'

'More than ever!' Angelina laughed, feeling a surge of happiness being back with her friends.

Their friends gradually gathered, Angela, Mike, Tyler, and Eric, each bringing their own unique energy to the group. The usual banter and playful teasing filled the air, drowning out the nervous energy that came with the start of a new term.

They each made their way to their classes after grabbing their schedules, Angelina had art class the first day back at the first hour which brought a smile to her face.

She passes locker by locker until she could see the door of the only class she had ever loved, making her way inside she stumbled as she crashed into something, it was hard as stone but as she looked up she could see yellow eyes squinting inquisitively at her, blonde hair as perfect as last year curled behind the back of one of the most beautiful person Forks High had ever seen.

She had pushed Rosalie Hale.

'I am so sorry, I didn't mean to push you, I was too caught up in my thoughts.' Angelina stumbled over her words, feeling nervous as honey eyes glared at her then left, quick as lighting but still human enough to not gather suspicion.

Angelina flitted her eyes around the room, everyone was too caught up on their work to see her red face and flustered expression.

She hastily made her way to her seat, which unfortunately was next to the woman who seemingly didn't like her, at all.

Angelina's hands stumbled around her bag, reaching for her brushes and palette that was stained with the paint she took too long to clean up.