27| WELCOME

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Angelina woke with a startle from her dream, she had once again seen the giant wolves, now knowing who they were she was not surprised to see a new smaller wolf.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

The forest shook with anticipation and uncertainty. The trees seemed to whisper and sway, guiding Angelina through the dense foliage. The air was thick with the scent of pine and earth, and the sound of rustling leaves echoed around her. She moved with purpose, drawn by an unspoken force towards the source of a faint, plaintive whimper.

As she ventured deeper into the woods, the towering figures of the familiar wolves appeared. Their eyes, intelligent and watchful, followed her progress. Each step she took felt significant, as if she were treading on sacred ground. The path was illuminated by the soft glow of moonlight filtering through the canopy above, casting eerie shadows that danced with every movement.

Finally, she reached a clearing bathed in silver light. In the center stood a new wolf, smaller and more delicate than the others. Its fur was a mesmerizing blend of grey and almost white, shimmering under the moon's gentle touch. The wolf looked up at her with wide, soulful eyes, filled with a mix of fear and curiosity.

Angelina's heart ached at the sight. The wolf's whimpers tugged at her soul, a sound so forlorn and vulnerable. She felt an overwhelming urge to comfort it, to ease its fears. She took a step closer, her hand outstretched, and the wolf hesitated for a moment before cautiously approaching her.

She comforted the wolf, as its breathing began to settle. She had started to shake once more, the pack silently walking over and pushing Angelina softly out of the way. Her eyes turned to the coffee eyes that stared at her intently and nodded her head. Leaving the place and a small daffodil replacing her place.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Angelina turned on the light on her nightstand, sitting up and shaking the drowsiness from her face. She picked up her phone, reading the texts from her boyfriend, she could have smiled at this but the emergency in the written messages blocked everything out.

- Leah Clearwater just phased. -

- We're on our way to the hospital. -

Her hands shook with urgency as she quickly dialed Embry's number.

'Embry, what happened?' she asked breathlessly.

'Leah phased for the first time last night. It caused Harry to have a heart attack,' Embry replied, his voice tense. 'We're at the hospital now. It's complicated.'

Angelina's heart sank. 'Is Harry going to be okay?'

'They're doing everything they can,' Embry said, trying to sound reassuring but failing to hide his worry.

Angelina rushed to the hospital, her mind racing with concern. She found the waiting room filled with familiar faces: the Clearwater's, Charlie, Billy, and some of the pack members. The atmosphere was heavy with worry and anticipation. Harry's condition was still uncertain, but the doctors were hopeful.