Cuddles (A.I.)

"Babe, cuddle me!" Ashton whined from the couch.

"But I have to make dinner!" You playfully argue, grinning.

"I'm not hungry right now." Your boyfriend pouts, bringing out the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." You give in, shuffling over to the couch. You and Ashton spent the day lounging around the house in sweatpants and watching Criminal Minds.

Ashton pulls you onto his lap and kisses your hair, returning his eyes to the television screen. After a while you feel his hand slide up to your side, his cold fingers tracing your hip.

Squirming, you try to focus on the show. Ashton begins leaving kisses up your neck, and his bulge is growing in his sweatpants.

Crawling off him, you curl up on the other side of the couch. Ashton crawls over to you, hovering, and plants kisses on your face and lips.

"Ash." You moan, tangling your fingers in his curly hair. He slips his shirt off, tossing it aside. Longing for yours off too, he throws it along with his on the floor. Because you weren't going anywhere, you hadn't worn a bra that day.

Ashton trails his hands down to your sweatpants and slowly pulls them down with your panties.

You reach for his waistband and tug on his gray sweats, and they drop, revealing his black boxers. His bulge pokes against the fabric, and you carefully slide the underwear down, his member springing free.

"You want me?" Ashton coos.

"Ashton, I want you so bad." You moan, clenching to keep from getting too wet. Ashton sits up on the couch, and you instantly feel cold. Sitting up next to him, you kiss his plump lips.

Before you let go, he grabs your hips and pulls you over so you're straddling him. Lowering your hips, you grab his erection and slid onto it, bouncing slightly.

"Mmmmm babe." He moans, pushing you down. His hips began grinding and thrusting, shaking the couch. His cock rams deeper and deeper with each shove, and you feel him growing closer and closer.

"Ash--" you groan, arching your back.

"Not yet." He begs, thrusting harder to reach his climax. You hold as long as you can, but your walls clench around him, and you cum all around him, squirting a little.

He gasps, dropping his head and breathing heavily. He seems disappointed.

"What's wrong?" You breathe.

"I didn't cum yet." He mutters.

"Who said we were done?" You joke, and his head snaps up. Narrowing his eyebrows, he rams into you again, causing you to scream.

"Ashton! Holy fuçk!" You scream. He grows harder and stiffer inside of you, and you feel him twitch. After a few seconds, Ashton growls in frustration.

"Nothing's happening!" He complains. You buck your hips a few times against him, and suddenly you feel 4 long, hot spurts inside of you. Ashton goes limp, falling on top of you.

"That. Was. Amazing." You whisper.

"Agreed. Now, make dinner. I'm starving." Ashton chuckles.