Dont Touch (A.I.)

"Fuck!" You heard Ashton yell from the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" You asked, concerned.

"N-nothing." He sputtered, opening the door. His eyes drifted from your face down to your sports bra and sweatpants.

"Good Lord." He grumbled, pushing you to the bedroom.

"Ashton, can we try something different this time? We always have sex the same way." You pouted.

"What do you have in mind?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"How about we can't touch each other. At all." You tested. Ashton's eyes grew wide.

"Unless of course, you're scared." You taunted.

"N-no! I'm not scared!" Ashton exclaimed. "Let's do this!"

We crawled onto the bed, stripping our clothes off. Looks of lust crept over Ashton's face.

You reached your hand down, toying with your folds. Ashton's hand shot to his hard erection, and he whined.

Licking your finger, you slipped it inside of you and started pumping. Ashton started squeezing his dick, pumping it as well.

"You wish this pillow was you." You smirked, straddling Ashton's favorite feather pillow and bouncing up and down.

"Y-you're fucking my pillow." He gasped. You bobbed up and down, rocking your hips as you continued to finger-fuck yourself. Ashton was whimpering like crazy, pumping himself as fast as he could.

You added a few more fingers, stroking your g-spot. Moaning, you licked them clean, earning a groan from Ashton. Then you fucked his pillow harder, rubbing circles against your clit.

Ashton squeezed his balls, clutching his red member in his hand and pumping more.

"Babe, I'm close." You moan, a knot forming in your stomach as you thrust against the pillow.

"B-baby." He screamed. His voice got the best of you, and you released onto his pillow with a moan. Ashton's dick shot white cum onto the sheets, and he grabbed it, only to fill his hands instead.

"That's enough." He growled, suddenly rough. He shoved you down on you back and slammed his cock into you, filling you up.

"You're breaking the rules," You managed to moan.

"I don't give a fuck." Ashton growled, thrusting hard enough the bed frame banged against the wall.

"F-fuck." You gasped as another knot formed in your stomach. Your thighs trembled as your orgasm washed over you, and Ashton continued to thrust deeper.

Finally he stiffened and twitched, releasing into you, then pulling out and finishing on your chest. He collapsed on top of you, gasping and moaning.

"We are never doing that again." He ordered. "I can't stand not to touch you."