Shower (First Time Cont.) (L.H.)

Luke carried me to the bathroom and turned on the water. We had a brick walk in shower, and, lucky for us, there was a shower stool.

As soon as the water was warm enough, he turned on the spray and walked in. I followed him, rinsing his cum off my stomach.

"Hey, I was proud of that." He joked, ruffling my damp hair. I giggled, leaning into him. My hand reached down and squeezed his length a bit, making him jump.

"Now, what was that for?" He teased, his finger rubbed against my clit. I smacked his hand away, kneeling down. Luke's eyes widened.

"Whoa, really?" He asked, excited. I shrugged and nodded, taking him in my hands. My fingers trailed up his shaft, and I squeezed his balls with my other hand. He tipped his head back with a loud groan.

I slid my mouth onto his dick and started sucking. I wasn't exactly sure what I was doing, but I did my best to guess. Luke's fingers tangled themselves in my sopping hair as I bobbed my head, his member hitting the back of my throat.

"Babe, I'm gonna--" I cut him off by removing my mouth with a smirk. He raised his eyebrows.

"No, no. You did NOT just do that." He spoke. I giggled, but Luke pulled me to the shower floor, jamming a finger into me and curling it. I screamed in surprise as he added more fingers and pumped them.

His middle finger stroked my g-spot, and I felt a strong rush.

"Luke-" he removed all 3 fingers. Just like I had done. Teasing.

I pushed Luke down on the shower chair and sat right on him, not wasting any time to adjust. Then I bounced and rocked my hips as best I could to make him moan and wiggle.

"Babe..." He groaned, gasping for air. I grabbed the back of the chair for support as I bounced.

Luke let out a deep moan as he threw his head back, releasing another hot stream. I stood up right as it started, teasing again. It was all about revenge. He gasped as it ran down his dick and down his legs.

"Babe, you're such a fuçking tease." He growled, pulling me back down on him. He bucked his hips, guiding me up and down with his hands. It wasn't long before he was poking my g-spot.

"Luke I'm--" he cut me off by standing and sliding out of me. My juices squirted out, racing down my legs. He had gotten his revenge.

You know, for neither of us ever having sex before, we weren't half bad.