Passion (C.H.)

"I'm home!" Calum called, throwing his keys on the table.

"In the bedroom!" You called, snuggling under the blankets. The door eased open, and Calum poked his head in.

"Feeling okay, babe?" He asked.

"Yeah, just lazy." You giggled.

"Me too." He grinned, crawling next to you on the bed. You smirked as he trailed sloppy kisses up your neck and to your lips.

"You're hot." He murmured into your mouth, making you squirm.

"I love you." You giggled. Calum rolled over and straddled you, playing with the hem of your pajama shirt. Wiggling his eyebrows, he slipped the shirt off.

"Cal!" You giggled. He removed his shirt too, his toned abs serenading you.

"Oops!" Calum smirked, pulling your pajama shorts off with your panties. You reached up and fumbled with the button on his pants.

"I got it, babe." Cal told you, winking, and tossing his pants and boxers aside, his member begging for attention.

Without a word, he slowly pushed into you. You moaned as he filled you, the pain vanishing.

"I'm too tired for rough sex, Calum." You yawn.

"Me too." He agreed, slowly rocking his hips and sucking on your lower lip. His hips slowly began to grind into yours, making him push in and out of you ever so slightly.

You gasped as he brushed your g-spot, and he grinned.

"F-fuck that feels good." He moaned as you clenched your walls around him.

"Cal, I can't hold back much longer." You whimpered.

"Let go, baby girl." He whispered, and you let your orgasm wash over you as you came around him. He braced his hands on either side of you for support as he neared his climax.

"Almost there, baby." He moaned, tilting his head back. Suddenly his shoulders tensed and his muscles tightened, then relaxed as he released 5 long spurts and collapsed next to you, kissing your ear.

"I love you." He whispered.