Stream (Luke & Calum threesome)

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Your boyfriend Calum asked. You nodded, glancing at Luke. You guys were in Calum and your's bedroom, and you were about to have a threesome.

"Then strip." Luke commanded. You quickly yanked your tank-top off and wiggled out of your shorts. Both boys were shirtless. You unclipped your bra slowly and swung it to the floor. Luke reached his hand down in his pants and moaned. Calum was palming himself through his jeans, a wet spot clearly forming.

Your panties dropped to the floor, and the boys kicked their pants off. Luke shoved his boxers to his ankles, his member shooting up. Calum held his as he slid out of his boxers.

The two pushed you into the bed and began feeling every inch of your skin. Calum laid on his back, sitting up a bit, and placed your hips over his stiff erection. You slid down, bouncing to adjust. Luke grabbed a container of Lube, applied it, and shoved into your other entrance.

Moaning loudly, you began to ride Calum as Luke thrusted. Calum reached out and rubbed circles into you wet clit, groaning hungrily.

"Fuuuuuuuck." Luke moaned from behind, slamming into you repeatedly. Calum bucked his hips, and a knot began to form in your stomach.

"I-I'm close." You murmured, tipping your head back. Luke slowed his thrusts, stiffening as he shot into you and pulled out dripping. Calum let out a deep scream as his member twitched and released a few hot spurts.

The knot in your stomach released, and you screamed as your orgasm flooded you. Calum's eyes grew wide as your orgasm slowly ended.

"What?" You asked, confused.

"You-you f-fucking squirted." Calum managed to say. Looking down, you saw he was right. Your juices pooled where your skin met and ran down both of your guys' legs.

"Wow." Luke gawked. It was, by far, the best sex you had ever had.