Squirt (M.C.)

"Babe, I got stuff!" Michael called. I had sent him to the grocery store to buy things for dinner.

"Great!" I chirped, popping into the kitchen. There was the grocery bag, but next to it was another bag. From the "toy" store.

"Mikey..." I asked hesitantly.

"I wanted to try them." He smirked, grabbing the bag. He dragged me to our bedroom and stripped down. I did the same, hopping onto the bed.

Michael pulled out some handcuffs and latched my hands to the headboard.

"Really?" I whined. He nodded excitedly. Next he pulled out a vibrating pump and another vibrating toy.

"But this won't be any fun unless I get to ride you first." He teased, pouncing on the bed on top of me. He grabbed his stiff dick and brushed it against my entrance, teasing.

"Michael." I whined. He shoved into me, thrusting hard and rough. There was no slow and passionate in him. After he was pleased enough, he pulled out and grabbed the toys.

First he grabbed the vibrating pump. The end slid into my hole, and he put it to work. I gasped as the pump pounded me and vibrated my vagina.

I arched my back, moaning and screaming. Michael pulled the pump out, releasing my trickling juices. I could tell this was turning him on.

Next he grabbed the other vibrating toy. He spread my legs apart and fingered me for a few minutes before turning on the vibrator. The white ball on the end rested just above my clit which Michael was holding open.

The vibrator buzzed to life. I screamed as I felt tickled and pleasure.

"Cum baby, cum." Michael begged.

"Why?" I choked out as I shook.

"I wanna see you squirt. I know you can do it." He grinned. My legs shook from trying to hold back. I didn't want to cum for a toy, but I already had earlier. Once more wouldn't hurt. Besides, it wouldn't squirt. Michael would have to live with that.

I clutched the metal rungs of the headboard, bucking my hips as the vibrator did it's job. I felt the familiar knot form in my stomach.

"Michael, I'm gonna--" I was cut off by my juices squirting out and shooting a few feet into the air. The spurt was long and hot. (Yes this is freakishly possible)

"Holy fuçk......I wish I could make you do that." Michael commented. I looked over at him and saw him holding his dick in one hand. As soon as he saw me squirt, his hand filled up with his own juices.

I looked around at the sticky mess. House cleaning needed done anyway.