Bath (Thighs Cont. M.C.)

"I just came in my jeans."

My eyes widened. Sure enough, a wet patch was forming.

"Um....." I stuttered.

"Shit this sucks." Michael grunted.

"Why don't we take a bath to clean up, then?" I suggested. He thought about it for a moment, then nodded. We stood up, and I pulled my pants back up. He walked awkwardly next to me to the bathroom, obviously uncomfortable with his boxers full of cum.

I shut the door and stripped down to nothing. Michael took his shirt off and started to unzip his pants.

"Fuck." He groaned. "It feels weird."

I filled the tub with water and bubbles as he stalled about taking off his jeans.

"Michael, just take em off." I sighed, folding my arms. With shaking hands, he finished unzipping them.

"What if it drips?" He whined. I handed him a towel. He slowly slid his jeans down and kicked them aside. The crotch was soaked.

"My boxers, though." He complained. The red material had turned dark around his bulge and dripped a little. He held the towel against it with a pleading look.

"Mikey, I've seen your cum like thousands of times." I pointed out. It was running down his legs now. He still refused to take them off. Impatient, I reached over and tugged them down.

Gasping, he covered up with a towel as his sopping boxers fell to the floor. The white liquid pooled a little, and I threw them in the trash.

Then I crawled into the tub, followed by Michael. We sat facing each other, the suds blinding our view of anything below the water.

"Come here." Michael begged. I leaned over, and he grabbed my hips, placing them on his waist so I was straddling him. His dick brushed against my back, but I ignored it.

Then he leaned me forward, then leaned me back, pushing me down on his hard. Water sloshed around us as he bucked his hips into mine. He shoved harder and further into me, making me scream.

I needed to cum, but it was too soon. My thighs shook as I held back. I could tell Michael was close too as his thrusts grew sloppier and he tensed inside. Unable to hold any longer, I released around him, triggering his orgasm. He gushed into me and went limp, pulling out.

His tired dick drooped to the side as he breathed heavily.

"You are perfect, even if you made a mess of my pants." Michael snickered.