Car Ride (C.H.)

You and Calum were going camping together for the weekend. It was dark as he drove along an empty country road. The drive was long, and you still had 2 hours before you reached the campground.

"Babe, I need a break." Calum sighed, pulling over to the side of the road. "Come sit with me."

You crawled over to his lap and straddled his waist, leaning on to him and closing your eyes. His heart beat in your ear.

Bored, you reached down and rubbed your hand against his crotch. He moaned and re situated. You grinded your hips down on him, kissing his neck.

"Babe," Calum moaned, pulling on your hair. He fumbled with your shorts and t-shirt, tossing them to the passenger seat. You tugged his shirt off and yanked his jeans to his ankles.

His bulge was growing beneath his boxers, and he unclipped your bra, sliding down your panties as well. Your bare crotch rested on his thigh. Your fingered traced the elastic on his boxers and pulled gently.

His throbbing dick swung up, smacking his stomach. You grabbed it, squeezing and pumping. He threw his head back and moaned.

"Babe," Calum groaned, rocking his hips. He grabbed your waist and slammed you down on his cock, bucking his hips. You rolled and bounced on him, providing extreme pleasure.

"My turn." Calum growled, carefully flipping so you were laying on the seat.

He thrusted in and out of you with incredible force, making your legs shake. You flipped back so you were on top. A knot formed in your stomach.

"Calum, I'm--"

"whenever babe."

You bounced a few more times before clenching around his dick and squirting all around it. You felt his pënis twitch a little as you started bobbing again.

He threw his head back as his stream shot into you, filling your gut.

"Cal..." You moaned, sliding off his dick and bending over. You took him into your mouth and started sucking and swirling your tongue about.

Calum's fingers tangled themselves in your hair as he pushed your head further on his cock.

"Babe, I'm gonna cum." He warned. You removed your mouth just as his dick squirted everywhere, and he reached to cover the leaking tip.

"Babe, you rock." He grinned as his hands filled.