Bikini (L.H.)

"That was so fun!" My girlfriend grinned as we entered our house. We had just spent the afternoon at the public swimming pool, and now I wanted her. What did she expect wearing that skimpy bikini?

"Indeed," I giggled. I came up behind her and grabbed her carrying her to our bedroom. I fumbled with the ties on her top and tossed the swimsuit aside, only the bottoms remaining. She squirmed as I removed those too.

Her hands reached up and tugged my swim trunks down. My throbbing hard sprang up, ready for action. Pushing her legs out of the way, I pushed my tip against her entrance, sweeping it back and forth to tease her. Then, without warning, I plunged into her, thrusting my hips.

She gasped as I cupped her boobs and sucked on her lips. I felt the knot forming in my stomach, but held back. I wanted her first.

Her legs began to shake as she came closer and closer to her high. As I continued my thrusting, I felt her hot juices squirt around my dick and drip out onto the bed sheets. Oh well. We could wash them.

The knot became to hard to hold back, and my juices shot out. I paused my thrusting and tipped my head back as I released. She moaned loudly.

I softened a little inside her and pulled out, resting next to her as she palmed my dick. A final squirt of cum shot into her hand and we fell asleep in each other's arms.