Cabin (A.I.)

You and Ashton had taken a vacation to the lake and rented a cabin. Actually, this was your plan. All Ashton did lately was dig his nose in his phone and sleep. Yeah, you got it. He was busy and recording wore him out.

But seriously? That left no time for you. And so far, this vacation plan wasn't working.

"Ash! Do you wanna go boating today? We can rent one." You suggested excitedly.

"I don't know, babe. I'm really tired. Can we just stay in today?" Ashton yawned. Frustration and hurt filled in your chest, but you nodded anyway.

Ashton shuffled off to the bedroom, leaving you sitting on the couch. This was a mistake. You shouldn't have brought Ashton out here. Sighing, you stood and stepped outside on the porch.

Facing away from the cabin, you folded your arms across your chest. Ashton was only home from tour for a month, and you only had two more weeks with him.

Tears leaked from your eyes, sliding down your face. Maybe you should just end it. You weren't sure how long you stood there crying, but it felt like hours.

"Y/N?" Ashton spoke softly from behind you. You ignored him, staring at the choppy waters across the path.

"Y/N, why are you crying?" Again, you didn't answer. Your heart ached, and you pursed your lips to try and stop the tears but it didn't work. You hung your head and buried your face in your hands.

"Babe, talk to me." Ashton begged, coming up behind you. He wrapped his arms around your shoulders, making you weak in your knees.

"Ash." You murmured, hinting for him to go away.

"No, tell me what's wrong." He begged. You shook your head. "C'mon, you're scaring me, Y/N."

When you didn't answer again, he let go. Your knees gave out, and you fell to the porch in tears.

"God, Y/N, just tell me why you're upset." Ashton begged, once again wrapping his arms around you.

"Go away Ashton. It's what you do best anyway." You sobbed. You felt him tense behind you.

"Is that what you think?" He sputtered. "W-why?"

"You never want to do anything anymore Ashton. You ignore me." You cried.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry y/n. I love you, please believe me." He gasped.

"I don't know what to believe, Ashton." You whimpered.

"No, I really love you. I'm going to prove it to you. Right now." He said with a rasp in his voice.

He picked you up off the ground and carried you inside, down the hall, and to the bedroom, where he gently laid you on the bed.

Ashton kissed you the entire time he removed your clothes, then removing his own. You moaned, reaching up to grab his clothed bulge. Tugging on his boxers, you tugged them down. He gasped as his member sprang free.

"Let me prove my love to you." Ashton repeated, slowly pushing into you. You moaned as he filled you up, slowly starting to thrust.

Your hands rested on his hips as he ground them into you, leaving hickies with his mouth along your collarbone and neck.

"A-ash." You mumbled into his shoulder as he picked up his pace a little. He lifted your legs and rest them on his shoulders to thrust deeper, hitting your favorite spot every time.

You felt a knot forming in your stomach.

"A-ash I'm close." You gasped.

"M-me too." He moaned. The knot grew tighter and tighter before bursting. Your thighs shook forcefully as you came around him.

"ALMOst thERE!" Ashton roared, thrusting hard. Then he froze, rammed into you, and released in 5 hot spurts. He pulled out and collapsed on top of you, careful not to crush you.

"I'm sorry I haven't paid more attention to you. I love you so much, okay. Don't ever forget that." Ashton murmured. "And I wanted to take this vacation to ask you something."

You tensed. What was he talking about.

He reached an arm behind you, fumbled around in the nightstand, and sat up.

"Y/N, will you marry me?" He asked, holding out a ring.

"Yes." You cried, and he pressed his lips onto yours.