Thighs (M.C.)

Michael and I had been sitting on the couch all day watching movies and eating pizza. It was raining and cold outside, so what better way to spend the day?

I curled up on Michael's lap, tracing hearts into his knee. He rubbed his calloused fingers gently on my back, soothing me.

"I'm gonna go use the restroom," I told him, standing. He stuck out his bottom lip, but let me go. After I relieved my bladder, I left my jeans unbuttoned for more comfort and shuffled back over to the couch.

Plopping down on Michael's right thigh. Michael started playing with my hair, and I trailed my fingers up to his crotch, palming him. I felt him instantly harden and he stopped playing with my hair.

"What are you trying to do?" Michael warned.

"I don't know. I'm bored." I snickered, grinding my hips on his thigh.

"Bored, huh?" He asked mischievously. I nodded.

Michael started to bounce his knee a little, making me wet.

"Oh, I see what you're doing." I realized, slipping my hand down his pants and grabbing his length. He gasped as I squeezed him and traced my fingers around his shaft.

He bounced his knee harder, making me moan. In return, I pumped him, and he threw his head back, grabbing my hips and rolling them on his thigh.

He shoved my pants and undies halfway down my thighs so he could squeeze my butt. Then he started rubbing my clit.

I removed my hand from his pants, making him whine.

"Babe!" He whimpered. I smacked his bulge, and he winced. Then I squeezed him through his pants and palmed him more as his leg bounced faster and faster.

"Michael, I'm--" I started, but was cut off as my orgasm rattled through me and I leaked onto Michael's black jeans.

"So fucking hot." He moaned, staring at the white liquid. I palmed him again, feeling him shudder.

"Do you know what you're doing to me?" He moaned. I giggled, planting a deep kiss on his lips. He bucked his hips.

"Fuck!" He yelled.

"What?" I exclaimed, pulling my hand away, afraid I had hurt him or something.

"I just came in my jeans."