Lap Dance (M.C.)

"No!" Michael yelled, his thumbs smacking buttons on his game controller. He had just lost the level. Again.

"Babe, it's okay. It's just a game." You laughed. His eyes landed on yours.

"No. It's not just a game!" He argued, throwing his controller next to him on the couch.

"Can I make you feel better?" You begged, bringing out the puppy dog eyes. He nodded, obviously full of lust.

You crawled over to him, straddling his lap.

"Move baby." He moaned. You began grinding your hips on his crotch, his forming bulge pushing against your wet clit. Michael threw his head back as you rode your hips on him.

"I don't wanna cum in my pants, y/n." He growled eventually. Smirking, you undressed yourself first, then pulled Michael's shirt off.

"No, the pants!" He begged. You slowly unbuttoned his jeans, pulling them down and throwing them to the side, followed by his boxers. His hard member sprang free, begging for attention.

You held it in you hand as you kept grinding your hips on his balls, making him moan profanities.

"F-f-fuck!" He yelled, tightening. His cock twitched in your hand, and he released onto his own chest.

"Good lord." He exhaled.

"Not done." You smirked, plopping down on his member. Michael's jaw dropped as you bounced your hips and rolled them along his waist.

You could feel him coming closer, and you were too.

"Micha-" you started, but were too out of breath to finish. You leaned your head on his shoulder, and he guided your hips.

"Just a little more, babe." He promised, bucking his hips. His dick twitched again, and his muscles tensed. 4 long spurts shot inside of you like a jet, and your thighs shook.

"Michael!" You screamed. Lifting your hips, his member fell limp. He crashed his lips onto yours, and you finally released, squirting out onto Michael's thighs and balls.

"Fuck that was hot." Michael moaned.