Tickling L.H.

"Luke! OMIGOD staaaahp!!" She squealed as I wiggled my fingers into her sides, making her squirm.

"No way!" I roared, laughing evilly. Through her flailing, she managed to reach her hands up and tickle me enough to make me back off, and she tackled me on the bed, pinning me down.

"Take that!" She yelled, tickling me till tears leaked from my eyes.

"Fuck you, Y/N!" I laughed, trying to tickle her back. She pushed my hands away and pressed her lips to mine. I squirming stopped suddenly, and my lips massaged hers.

Her hands moved to my shoulders as I grabbed her small waist. God, her lips tasted so good. Like a strawberry banana smoothie.

She slowly started grinding her hips on my pelvis as she kissed me, and I could feel my member start to throb, pushing against my restraining jeans.

"I freaking love you, Luke." She moaned into my mouth.

"I freaking love you more." I smirked, slipping my tongue in her mouth. She giggled, the vibrations making me even harder.

"Luke, take your shirt off. I fucking love you shirtless." She begged. Obediently, I tossed my t-shirt aside. Her hands massaged my muscles and skin. Then she reached into the drawer beside the bed and snapped handcuffs around my wrists before I even knew what was happening. I was chained to the bed.

She rolled off me and and stood up, removing her shirt in one swift motion. I bit my lip at the sight of her, toying with my lip ring. She smirked, removing the rest of her clothing, including lingerie.

My dick was painfully pushing against my jeans, and I longed to take them off. She straddled my torso, sitting on my stomach. I could feel her arousal pooling around my belly button, and she leaned down and kissed me.

Then she reached down and shoved her middle finger into her, moaning. My hips bucked, and my wrists pulled against the restraints. That was supposed to be my finger!

I watched in agony as she mumbled profanities and fingered herself faster and faster. I was breathing heavily, trying to keep my rock hard cock calm. It was not working.

"Take my pants off, Y/N. Please." I begged. She grinned, shaking her head.

"You're gonna make me cum in my pants." I growled.

"Then hold it back." She snickered, fingering faster. Moans escaped her lips, and I could see her hand getting tired.

Finally she pulled her finger out quickly, releasing herself onto my stomach. I wanted to cry. My boner was painfully hard, and it throbbed like no other.

"Mmmmmm Luke." She whispered, grinding her wet heat against my jeans. Before I could stop myself, my back arched and I let out a deep scream. My muscles tensed, then relaxed as I poured my load into my pants, breathing heavily.

The warm liquid was uncomfortable, and now I wanted my jeans off more than ever.

"Lukey, did you make a mess?" Y/N cooed, hovering over me. I nodded, swallowing. She smiled, biting her lip as her hands lowered to the waistband of my jeans.

I held my breath as she fumbled with the button and slid the zipper down. As soon as she yanked my jeans off I could feel my cum pool between my thighs and run down my legs.

Her fingers danced along my boxers, then slid them down too, cum spilling onto the sheets.

"I'll wash them." She assured me, grabbing my length which was starting to harden again. When it was completely stiff, she grabbed it and pumped it a few times. I threw my head back, screaming. Her wet pussy grinded against it, my veins pulsing.

Then I felt her mouth. She took me in, inch by inch until I filled her mouth, and grabbed the rest in her hand, squeezing my balls with her other hand.

Y/N bobbed her head up and down, swirling her tongue on my shaft. I bucked my hips into her mouth, making her gag.

"F-fuck! I'm close!" I shouted, my second orgasm taking over. I twitched and released into her mouth, instantly sighing.

"Damn, Luke. I hadn't even jerked you off much." Y/N taunted, grabbing my pulsing dick in her hands and pumping as hard as she could. I knew I wouldn't last long the way she pumped me.

"Fffffffffffuck!" I screamed as she squeezed my balls too. Then, before I could hit my third orgasm, she stopped. I whined, looking at her with puppy eyes. She ignored me and hovered over me, then sat on my penis.

I gasped as she went lower and lower, her tight pussy stretching to fit my entire length. Then she bounced. Oh, did she bounce. Her hips rocked and bounced, her breasts jiggling. I longed to cup them in my hands, pinching her nipples, but I couldn't.

She reached down and rubbed figure-8s into her clit as I watched, a knot forming in my stomach again.

"Shit, Luke. I'm close." She moaned. I couldn't hold back anymore as my third orgasm racketed through my body, and I shot into her. Pleasure filled her eyes.

"Almost......THERE!" She screamed, and I felt hot liquid running down my shaft and pooling around my bellow button.

"You fuçking squirt!?" I yelped, looking at her juices running down my sides. She collapsed next to me after removing the cuffs, breathing heavily and drifting off into sleep. My penis returned to pre-arousal state and went limp, and I covered us up with blankets.

GUYS OMG PICKUP LINES:
A bull will throw you, but I'll blow you

Twinkle twinkle little star, lets have sex inside me car

The word of the day is legs. Spread the word.

My dick gave you a standing ovation.

If you're feeling down I can feel you up

Baseballs? More like baesballs

AND OMG GUYS GUESS WHAT THIS IS CRAZY NEWS AND I HAVE KNOWN FOR A FEW WEEKS NOW BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHEN THE RIGHT TIME TO TELL YOU WAS. but I'm going to tell you now.

I'm pregnant.

Ok seriously no joke. I'm seriously pregnant. My boyfriend, Reid, and I fucked 1 and a half months ago at a party and our condom ripped. We figured it was only one time so it would be okay. Well a few weeks later I got the morning crap and I was lightheaded and missed my period so my friend went and bought me a test at the drug store. And it was positive. I cried for like 3 hours before I told my mom. She cried too, and she's angry, but she says she's gonna be supportive.

It's just her and me.

And Reid knows and he is actually gonna move in when the baby comes close to arriving and stuff so he can help take care of it when it comes.

I'm really excited, but really nervous because I know I'm not ready for this, but I'm gonna take some classes and read some books and do my best to prepare myself.

Reid is being extremely supportive, and so are my friends. The guidance counselor at school has been great about the whole thing, and it's kind of stressful, too.

It scares me to think I'm going to be a mom so young, but I'm going to try and be the best mom I can be.

And if you're wondering how old I am.......dont hate me. I'm 15.

Reid and I are actually putting together a wattpad book to keep you updated on the pregnancy and stuff and tell you about what happens. K?