First Time (L.H.)

Luke was the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. Kind, gentle, generous, perfect. He would sing me to sleep when I was sick, and he was the best kisser in the entire world, no joke.

We had never done anything but kissing. I had never had sex in my life. Ever. And whenever the make-out session got too heated, Luke backed off. I didn't exactly know why, but I never said anything. I was scared to go further.

"You look cute." Luke grinned when I trudged into the kitchen in pajama shorts and a tank top. I didn't have a bra on, so my boobs were clearly visible through the fabric, and I caught Luke's eyes drift for a split second before returning to my face.

"Thanks, you too." I giggled, wrapping my arms around his waist. He was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt. It was his day off-no recording with the band.

Luke pressed his lips gently against mine, placing his large hand behind my head. I wanted to let go, but I couldn't. His lips drew me in.

Suddenly his hips began to grind on me a little, and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I felt myself shiver, and I pulled away. Luke's shoulders sank.

"S-sorry." I bubbled, hurrying out of the kitchen and down the hall to my bedroom. Yes, we had separate bedrooms.

A few minutes later, Luke poked his head in.

"Babe?" He asked.

"What?" I asked softly from my pillow.

"Do you mind telling me what's wrong?" Luke came and sat down next to me on my bed.

"I'm scared. I've never done anything before, and I'm scared." I wiped a tear away. Luke shifted uncomfortably.

"I-I haven't either." He said quickly. My jaw almost fell to the floor. He hadn't!!?

"Really?" I lifted my head. He nodded.

"But I want my first time to be with you."

I looked at my boyfriend and cracked a smile.

"I'd like that."

Just like that, Luke pressed me down on the mattress and began fiddling with my tank top. He pulled it off, and it only got caught on my ear once.

He had never seen my breasts before, and his eyes grew wide. I quickly covered, but he pulled my hands away.

"No, you're beautiful."

I tugged at the hem of his t-shirt, and it quickly joined mine on the floor. Then Luke paused.

"Do we need a condom?"

"My mom put me on the pill as soon as I became a teenager." I laughed. He bent down and kissed me again, pulling my shorts off in the process. I rolled over so I could take his sweatpants off.

Luke looked up at me with scared, yet excited eyes. I tugged on the waistband and slid down the fabric, revealing his black boxers with a little tent pitched.

He quickly reached to cover it with his hand as I had done with my boobs.

"No." I giggled, moving his hands. They came up and slid my panties down. Luckily I had just gotten waxed the week before. I fingered with the elastic of his boxers before slowly sliding them down.

His stiff member sprang free and bounced against his abdomen.

"Holy crap! Why did it do that!?" Luke exclaimed, sitting up. He flipped us over so he was on top again and kissed my lips tenderly, then sucked on my neck leaving marks everywhere.

I felt his hard brush against my thigh as he hovered over me.

"What now?" I asked quietly.

"I think I'm supposed to fuçk you." Luke chuckled, wiggling his eyebrows. He gave himself a little squeeze and pump before positioning himself correctly.

He slowly pushed in, and I stretched around his huge length.

"Ow!" I cried. Luke stopped abruptly.

"No, it's fine." I breathed, motioning for him to keep going. He nodded and pushed more. I bit my lip until he completely filled me up.

"I'm supposed to move my hips." Luke noted, softly rolling his hips.

"Faster," I moaned.

"Babe, I don't wanna hurt you." Luke protested. I raised my eyebrows and he immediately quickened pace. I felt him sliding in and out, and our skin smacked.

"Holy fuçk this is amazing." I groaned, clutching a pillow. He slammed into me more, and I felt myself growing closer.

"Is there a way to get deeper?" Luke wondered.

"Apparently if you put my legs on your shoulders...." I trailed off. Luke grabbed my legs and I hooked them around his neck at the ankles. He continued to thrust with all his might, and his tip was reaching my g-spot.

"Luke, I feel something weird." I stated.

"Me too." He agreed, not slowing down. My legs shook and butterflies swarmed my stomach as he slammed to my g-spot. I came all over his dick and moaned loudly.

"Whoa...." He gasped, his thrusts growing sloppy. I clenched my walls around him, and he threw his head back just as his cock twitched. A long, hot spurt filled my gut, and I shivered. He pulled out, just as another hot spurt leaked out and shot onto my stomach.

"Luke...." I moaned.

"That was so amazing." Luke commented, staring at his juices pooled on my stomach.

"Round two in the shower?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.