Sexting (A.I)

I missed her. We had been on tour for 5 months now, and all we got to do was text and skype.

Ding!

I looked down at my phone. A text from y/n. Opening the text, I immediately went hard. She was only wearing a bra and undies. I stripped down to my boxers in my hotel room and sent her a reply.

The next picture revealed no bra or underwear.

Miss you. :(

Read the text. I quickly yanked my boxers off and sent another picture.

Miss you too :(

I typed. She replied with a picture of her fingers down by her clit. I gulped.

Touch yourself ash.

So I did. I grabbed my dick in my hands and snapped a picture.

Now what?

I pumped my shaft, making it throb.

Enjoy.

What? Enjoy? She wasn't here! I couldn't enjoy this without her. Then I looked at the picture. She was fingering herself. I pumped myself harder and harder, sitting on my knees.

Another text from her.

I did it. Did you?

The picture showed a wet patch on her bed.

Not yet.

I typed, sending a picture of my throbbing cock.

I moaned as I came closer and closer. Finally, with one final squeeze, I shot out onto the bed. 3 long spurts pooled. God, it felt weird. I cupped my throbbing hard in my hand, sending her a picture of the mess.

Good! I'm proud of you.

I smiled. She was proud. Then another text popped up.

She was fingering herself again.

One last time.

Unprepared, I shot into my hand. Moaning, I collapsed next to my mess and fell asleep.