I missed you (L.H.)

You sat, curled up in a blanket, watching Criminal Minds. Shoving another spoonful of ice cream in your mouth, you watched as JJ held a criminal at gunpoint.

Beside you, your phone buzzed. Pausing the show, you looked down to see a text from your boyfriend of 3 years, Luke. He was gone on tour and had been for the past 5 months.

Luke: I miss you.

You smiled and replied,

You: miss you too.

Luke: go outside. There's a package for you. G2g babe. ily

Puzzled, you set your phone down on the couch and made your way outside. Sure enough, there sat a box, waiting for you. You picked up the package and shuffled into the kitchen, pulling out the scissors.

When you finally tore into the box, all you found was a note. All it said was:

Refrigerator.

Suspicious, you reached over and opened the fridge. Inside the fridge was another note.

Living room.

You were uncomfortable, but since Luke knew about it, you knew it had to be safe. When you came back to the living room, the tv was shut off and the ice cream put away. All that remained was a slip of paper on the coffee table.

Upstairs bathroom.

Sighing, you climbed the stairs and turned on the bathroom light. The toilet lid was up. That was one of your pet peeves. It had to be shut. Luke always left it open just to annoy you. Resting on the vanity was another slip.

Bedroom.

You shut the lid of the toilet and threw the note away, walking down the hall to the bedroom. As you approached the closed door, you took down the note taped to it.

You read it as you walked into the room.

Hi it said. Looking up, you saw Luke laying on the bed, smirking.

"Luke! OMIGOD!" You screamed, pouncing on him and kissing him. He held you in his arms for what felt like an eternity, and you never wanted him to let go.

"How did you get in?!" You finally managed to speak.

"While you went out to get the package, I snuck in the back door. The key is in the flowers, remember?" He chuckled.

"I'm so glad you're here." You gushed, burying your face in his shoulder.

"Babe, you don't know how much I've missed you." Luke moaned. "Can I please have you?"

You nodded excitedly, and he rolled over so he straddled you.

"S-ssoo sexy." He murmured, removing your t-shirt (actually his) with no bra underneath. He pulled your sweatpants down, followed by your panties and his shirt.

You admired his toned muscles you hadn't been able to see in 5 months. Then you flipped over so you were on top, and you fumbled with his jeans before pulling them to the floor. His bulge strained against his boxers, and you decided to set it free, earning a sharp exhale from Luke.

"Tonight is about you, though." He said in a raspy voice, pinning you down. He placed his tip at your entrance and slowly pushed in, filling you up. You moaned as he slowly started moving his hips, then thruster faster, brushing your spot every time.

"God I missed you so much," Luke groaned as he thruster deeper, completely hitting the spot and making you scream. You were close, and you could tell Luke was too.

Your fingers clenched the sheets as your orgasm washed over you, and you breathes heavily. Right after you finished, Luke released in a few hot spurts before pulling out and collapsing next to you.

"I wish you didn't have to leave again." You breathed, nuzzling your face into Luke's sweaty neck.

"That's why I'm bringing you with me." He chuckled.

"Really!?" You exclaimed. He nodded. Excitement filled your chest as you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

I'm so sorry it's been so long!!! I have been super busy with school and doctors appointments and just haven't had time to update. I tell ya what tho, this morning sickness shit will be the death of me. I hate it!!

The pregnancy is going well so far 😁 anyway also thank you for 300 reads😊☺️ I know I only have 20 votes so it probably sucks, but I also know that a lot of people don't wanna get caught reading smut, haha. Remember to DM me for requests!!!

-Samantha