• 6 •

Date: August 31stTime: 10:21 pmLocation: Home | Bedroom

Date: August 31st
Time: 10:21 pm
Location: Home | Bedroom

Zyaire turned the shower off, pulling back the curtain as he stepped out and grabbed his towel.

He wrapped it around his waist and stepped to the sink, beginning to wash his face.

Once he was done, he dried his face off and threw his dirty clothes in the basket, leaving the bathroom.

He quickly walked across the hall to his room, closing and locking the door.

He dried off and began rubbing his cocoa butter lotion all over his brown skin.

He grabbed a pair of ethikas, sliding them on before sliding on his basketball shorts.

He heard his phone dinged and picked it up, smiling as he read the message that appeared on his locked phone screen.

Kiya 🥰

you can't keep taking my lunch
i'll just pack you one too

ooh not you finna cook for me
girl just say you wanna fw me

bye you're done🤚🏾
YOU know you wanna fw me

and do🙈
im jk kiya you know you be writing about me in yo lil diary

bye zyaire
have a goodnight

waitttt i was just kidding come back
kiya
kiyaaaaaa
kiyaa girlll
kiya🙁
if you hate me and want me to kms just say that

boy BYE
stop blowing up my phone😭

heyyy where did you go🙂

away from you

mhm
anyways goodnight i gotta get ready for tomorrow

goodnight zyaire 🫶🏾

Zyaire smiled, putting his phone down as he shook his head at their conversation.

He actually was already done getting ready for tomorrow. It was just around that time for him to grab his nebulizer and he was finna go straight to bed afterwards.

Zyaire was broken out of his thoughts as he heard a crash coming from his sisters room.

He quickly unlocked and opened his door, going across the hall and knocking on Nolani's door.

"Nono?" He called out as he leaned against the door, hearing small cries come from inside.

He quickly twisted the knob to see if the door was locked and when it wasn't he rushed in, seeing his sister in tears on the floor.