• 47 •

Date: June 3rdTime: 6:23 AMLocation: LAX Airport

Date: June 3rd
Time: 6:23 AM
Location: LAX Airport

"You excited?" Zyaire asked Kiya as they were eating their breakfast from Hardee's.

(a/n: i honestly dk if Hardee's is in LA and idc its that good)

"Yesss, we're gonna be doing so much." Kiya smiled as she took a bite of her biscuit.

"We gone get matching tattoos." Zyaire said and Kiya looked at him surprised.

"Like what?" She tilted her head and Zyaire smiled.

"Well, ion care if you get one or not. I'm getting yo name tattooed right here." Zyaire said, pointing to his chest right where his heart was.

"You're so corny." Kiya laughed, rubbing his cheek. "I'll get your name tattooed right here." She joked, pointing to in between her back dermals that she just got pierced.

"Bet. Ima hold you to that. Soon as we get to where we going." Zyaire said, tracing shapes on her thigh.

"Did you take my bracelets?" Kiya asked him as she kept her eyes trained on his wrist.

"Girl, I been took these. How you just now noticed?" Zyaire looked down at his wrist, twisting it side to side.

"I'm ready to get on this flightt." Nevaeh stretched, letting out a weird noise.

"Ew, girl. What the hell was that?" Chanel side-eyed her.

"Sounding like Mariah the Scientist, nasty ass." Monique chimed in and they all laughed.

"Daddy, am I your baby? Headass." Key said and Nevaeh flipped them all off.

"Y'all gone leave my best friend alone." Kiya spoke up as Nevaeh softened her face at Kiya.

"Thank you, best friend." Nevaeh smiled and Kiya nodded.

"Mann, we finna be lit when we touch down. Ain't that right, bubbles?" Zyaire tapped Kiya's thigh as he laid his head on her shoulder.

"Yess, I'm so excited to go to the beach." Kiya smiled, doing a little dance.

"I can't wait to see Kiya thick ass in a bathing suit." Nevaeh smiled and Kiya blushed, rolling her eyes.

"Shoot, me too." Chanel smiled as Cari side-eyed her.

"Y'all niggas gone have enough of staring at my girlfriend. Mama, you ain't wearing no bathing suit. You wearing construction worker pants to the beach." Zyaire said, tilting his head and looking up at Kiya as she looked down at him.

"It's giving that one Fifth Harmony video." Monique said and all the girls laughed.

"Man, when we 'posed to get on this plane?" Jacari questioned, messing with Chanel's hair.

"Now boarding flight 273 to AUA. Now boarding flight 273 to AUA." Someone spoke over the intercom at their gate.

"Well, damn. Okay then." Jacari stood up as they all gathered their things to get on the plane.