• 11 •

Date: September 30thTime: 9:34 AMLocation: School | First Block

Time: 9:34 AM
Location: School | First Block

"Okay. Tell me everything. How did y'all date go?" Nevaeh spoke as her and Kiya worked on their slideshow for their project in first block.

"Nevaeh..." Kiya trailed off, typing on her laptop before looking up. "Your aunt and uncle raised Zyaire...so well."

Nevaeh busted out laughing, more so confused on what Kiya had meant by that.

"I saw both of you guys story and it was so cute. The photobooth pictures was giving nothing but pinterest." Nevaeh smiled, brushing her honey brown wig behind her shoulders.

"He just...that date went so well. If I could go all over again, I would." Kiya sighed with a wide smile on her face, looking off as she started thinking back to her and Zyaire's kiss again.

"Have y'all talked since?" Nevaeh questioned, knowing Zyaire was acting the same way about their date.

"We texted but we haven't facetimed. I also haven't seen him. I'm still thinking about what happened." Kiya smiled to herself, thinking back to how good Zyaire's lips felt on hers.

"He been doing nothing BUT talking 'bout you since he got back. He been blowing up our groupchat." Nevaeh laughed, pulling out her phone and tapping before handing it to Kiya.

Kiya grabbed the phone from Nevaeh, reading the messages and laughing at what Zyaire was saying.

BEST 4/4 🙈

Zy💙
yall she just sooo
😍😍😍
she better not be talking to another nigga
ill kms

Cari💙
this nigga😭

if whipped was a person💀

Zy💙
NOOOO
YALL DONT UNDERSTAND
i swear when she laugh she be making me fold
when kiya say jump i be like "how high bae!"

Nique🥰🤍
What did I miss???😭
who is zy talking about?

Zy💙
im talking bout a walking angel😍
she heaven sent
yall she could step on me and i would apologize
she THAT bad

Nique🥰🤍
One of y'all got a picture of her?

Cari💙
go look at Zy close friends
she the girl he wit

Nique🥰🤍
oh she's so prettyyyy
Are you two dating or something?

Zy💙
NOT YET!
When she text me i be like...

Zy💙NOT YET!When she text me i be like