Chapter 3

Her breadth was turning heavy. She curled her toe as he nibbled the flesh on her neck. His left hand was knitting the soft mound of her breast. Slowly his other hand found its way to her centre of pleasure. She led a soft cry as he entered his fingers into her, one after the other. As he was slowly building his pace, she was turning breadthless. His mouth had now left her neck and was worshipping her lips. She let out one more cry as at same time he bit her lower lips and she blasted into a mind blowing orgasm. Her cry was muffled by his mouth as he entered her roughly and strongly. People say about sweet love making, they always had a raw, rough one as she found it very passionate. She was a strong submissive in bed and she has always wanted her man to dominate her.

She lost count of the number of times she came for him. She felt her body engulfed into sleep as she was inhaling the strong scent of his release in her." I want to sleep in your arms", she murmured, hugging him and drifting into slumber.

She woke up with the bird's chirping near her window. She searched for her partner, and seeing the empty bed she knew, he left last night. It was her dream to wake up in his arms, one day.

"One day", she said to herself, smiling.

Urna woke up with the sound of the bell outside.

Here outside all the cabins there is a bell. The visitor has to ring it. The person inside has to press a button that will deactivate the electronic lock at the door. She looked at the clock and found out that she dozed off before half an hour. It's ten minutes to five. Unmindfully, she pressed the lock button and without seeing towards the door, she said- "Thank you Raju Bhaiya, I needed this coffee"

A voice came from the door, "Ok, let's go for the coffee first. Do you like the Barista espresso?"

Urna never wanted this to come. She looked towards the voice and said, "Sir, I can manage it today. I am sure you have other important work to do". She tried last to dodge this unwanted situation.

Krishna smiled at her silly trial. He said in his deep voice. "You are my top priority now, MA'AM. Let's go".

Urna knew there was no way to avoid him today. She mentally embraced herself once and let her confidence take over her. She can do it.

"Let's go". She took her purse and followed him to the car. He opened the passenger gate of his Baleno for her. She took a deep breath and settled in the seat. Krishna settled himself on the wheels and gestured to her to wear the seat belt. She fiddled with the seat belt nervously, without finding a proper way to lock it. Krishna sensed her tension and leaned towards her to lock the belt.

Urna suddenly felt the air inside the car too heavy. She was feeling dizzy, with the environment inside the car.

"Breadth.. Urna. I am not going to eat you up." With a sharp tone, Urna released the breath she was holding.

"Ok?" asked Krishna. She nodded. "What do you need to buy?"

Urna scrolled her phone to get her list. Krishna took the phone from her hand and said, "first we will take medicines and then there is a mall nearby where you can get your clothes and grocery. And yes, they have Ice Cream also."

Urna thought of saying that it's not appropriate to snatch others' phones and see through it, but she was too tired for another encounter.

They hopped through the streets of Ratnagiri. Some places were small for a car to enter. They had to get down to visit the nearby shops. Finally as they settled in the car again, Urna opened her bottle to sip some water. Krishna looked at her and said, " Cars are sometimes a big problem. Next time we will come on my bike." Urna choked with water and started coughing at the comment. She looked at Krishna and was agitated to find his smirk on her condition. He is doing this intentionally. She chose not to answer as it will give him more pleasure.

Finally they came down to a nearby mall. It was an open air mall decorated in a carnival theme. At a far corner, she found, there stood a cafe. It's not a branded one but it looks soothing to her. Krishna noticed her view and said to her. "It's a good one".

As they visited the cafe, Krishna pulled a chair for her to sit on. As she was looking through the menu, Krishna went towards the counter and came back within sometimes. As he settled in his chair, Urna looked up to order. He said, looking at her, "The drinks are coming. Relax. Here it's a pay an order system. I ordered for both of us."

Urna drew a big breath and asked, "How much do I owe you?".

Krishna looked up, but before he tried to speak, Urna spoke again, "Vidhi ma'am said you wont give me a chance to complain. So please don't give me one".

Krishna silently placed the bill on the table. At the same time, the waitress came and placed two tumblers on the table along with a plate of choco chip muffins. The muffins were freshly baked and were smelling delicious.

Krishna looked at her and said, "enjoy your drink first. You can pay me later. Don't worry, I won't run away." Giving a short pause, he added, "Unlike others....."

Urna sipped from her glass. It tasted like mint, tea and more.

"It's Mint Mojito Tea.". Hope you enjoy it.

The tea was really good, and so were the muffins. Urna closed her eyes as the chocolates were tantalizing her taste buds. Krishna was noticing her savoring her food. She was hungry. He understood that long ago, and hence he ordered the muffins. He also ordered some chicken sandwiches and as he moved his eyes to find them, he saw them approaching their table.

"Try the sandwiches also. Urna". Urna finds the plate of sandwiches in front of her. She took one from them and said, "I am done. Thanks".

"You have a very low appetite. You had one one of each only? I will get them packed."

Urna looked up and gave a small nod to him

The mall had a good stock of groceries and a good collection of clothes and other stuff. Although she had a list, she didn't mind buying a few extra things. After finishing the shops, she was hungry.

"Like to try some Maharashtrian food?" Krishna asked. As she didn't object, he took her to a nearby restaurant. As she settled down, she voiced her words, "I will pay here".

Krishna knew better not to fight with her any more. He nodded and said, "Try the chicken malvani thali. It's spicy. Add a sol Kari to it. May I order?.

Urna nodded.

Soon the table was filled up with delicious foods. In a big copper plate they served many small bowls of food. As she looked at them in astonishment, Krishna introduced the dishes to her. "This is called tambra, this is pandra, that's malvani rassa. The normal rassa comes in a small bowl and is less spicy. This is chicken cooked as bhuna. That's egg curry. And chapatis. If you eat rice, they will serve you, as you will ask for. And this pink one in glass is called Solkadi. It's chilled and taken as an after food drink". Urna was always a foodie person. The aroma was pampering her nostrils and taste buds.

She took a small bit of everything and started digging in. It took time to finish her food and in her enjoyment she failed to notice that in front of her, Krishna was looking at her continuously, as if trying to decipher a code. It seems that he was enjoying his view.

It was approx 9pm when they came out of the restaurant.. Krishna was going towards his car when he found Urna was not there by his side. Tensed enough, he looked around to check out and was amazed to find her standing near the Ice Cream shop. As he went near, he found Urna leaning over the counter and selecting over the ice creams.

"A vanilla ice-cream with mixed nuts and hot chocolate on it please. Waffle cone", Krishna placed his order.

Urna looked at him, surprised. Krishna smirked at her glare and said, "Oh sorry, I just ordered my ice cream, what would you like, Ma'am?

"I don't want one, thank you." said Urna.

"Oh come on ma'am, everyone loves a good ice cream. Let's do something, you take this ice cream, I will order one more for me. Plus, i want another ice cream now that i think about it".

The ice creams were already served. Urna was too tempted to show anger. She started savouring the ice cream as they walked towards the car.

________________________________________________________________________