Chapter 28

The night in the mansion brought immense beauty. The wind blew with the fragrance of flowers intimating the big candles burning in the room. The bed was decorated with rose petals. Urna stood on the balcony, embracing herself. Today she was married, she has a family now. Tears glitter in her eyes, as she looks up towards the sky.

"Can you see maa, I have entered a new phase of life today. I needed your blessings, maa."

"She will bless you forever Jaan, wherever she is, she will always be looking at you, always be proud of her smart, beautiful and humble daughter. Perhaps she will bless me too, a little, as I am also a part of you." Krishna engulfed her into a hug and kissed the crook of her neck. Urna shuddered with his touch and put her hand on his shoulders, seeking his permission to touch him.

Krishna scooped her up from the balcony and brought her to the bed. He started kissing her lips as he put her down on their bed. He started off slowly, worshipping her lips but as soon as he felt her hands exploring his chest, all his self control broke out. He fiercely claimed her lips, sweeping off his tongue through her mouth before tangling it with hers. He grabbed the back of her head in his left palm, using his right hand to grab her waist close to him. He took her to the edge of breathlessness before he released her and looked at her as if she was a desert he was waiting to savour. Urna was melting off in front of his gaze.

"I love it, when your blouse just depends on two strings, it gives me easy access."

Urna's ears turned red with his dirty comments as she lost her words. Krishna removed the broach of the saree and spoke again as he removed the cloth from her body.

"Jaan, do you know what day it is today?" he asked, sweeping his tongue over the belly button of hers.

Urna purred with sheer pleasure as she answered, "it our marriage day".

Krishna smiled as he nibbled the flesh near giving her a soft cry, "I am not asking about today, jaan. It's the same date you left me three years ago." He looked in her eyes as they became big with the minute details she never thought Krishna would remember when she herself had forgotten.

Krishna was skillfully using his hands to disrobe her when she was processing the words of him.

He pulled down the first string of her blouse and said to her again, "Did you know, it was a very special day I planned." He sucked her nipples over the fabric of her blouse enjoying the sheer torture he was giving her by going slow.

As for Urna, she was turning into a mess by the slow torture of Krishna and also his recapping the past.

As Krishna pulled the last string of her blouse, letting the fabric have a free fall, he said, "I planned to propose to you that day".

Urna looked up shocked, in his eyes to find out if it was a joke but all she found was truth glittering in his eyes. Slowly Krishna removed her hands from his body and got up to take a small box from the side table. As he opened the box and took out a small but beautiful ring embedded with six small diamonds forming a floral pattern.

Slipping the ring into her hands, Krishna said, "I booked your favourite restaurant that day, I was about to propose to you in the evening. I never got a chance. I kept this ring here in my room after that. When finally I got you back after my accident, I made up my mind that I will give you this ring on our wedding night. I love you so much Jaan. Please don't leave me ever again. I haven't cheated on you ever and I would never do it. Not because I love you, because I cannot live without you. I tried drinking, smoking, everything after you left me, to forget you, just to find that I got more and more engulfed in you.

He looked up as a drop of water fell on his hands.

"I am sorry, I didn't trust you then, I am sorry. I didn't understand that in the act of protecting myself from breaking down, I broke both of us. I was so broken at that time, I ...."

Krishna swallowed her words in his kiss. He claimed her mouth as it was the desert he was waiting to gobble up. He removed the remaining pieces of clothes from her body and started kissing her all over. As he grew breathless, he took his turn to remove his own clothes before gazing up on her breasts in turns. Delighted, he found her tips growing hard under his hungry gaze. He ran the tip of his tongue on her tips revelling in the taste, before he took the nipple deep into his mouth and suckled.

Urna gasped at the pleasure bursted from the tip of her left breast travelling towards her womb. She could feel a pool between her legs. She pushed herself towards his feasting mouth, unable to handle the pleasure shot inside her. Soon she found his fingers thrusting themselves inside her core. She hummed with the pleasure he was building inside her.

"I want you Sir, I want you in me, please," she purred out and let out a small scream immediately as he bit her naval spot. A strong sense of deja'vu hit her as her cry was muffled by his mouth as he entered her roughly and strongly.

"You know your "SIR" effects on me Jaan. I would love to make sure you remember your wedding night forever," he kept building up thrusts in her.

She wrapped herself against him coming down to her climax. Her screams were hoovered up by him building his own pleasure. Soon he found her fingernails grating his back driving him towards his own climax. He left out a loud roar and fell on her as he came out inside her, flooding her with his seed.

Lost in their own world, they reached out to multiple orgasms before the sky started turning into lighter shades of blue. They lay out by each other's side like rag dolls catching out for their breadth.

" I want to sleep in your arms", she murmured, hugging him and drifting into slumber.

"Forever, Jaan", Krishna hugged her back.

Urna woke up with a melodious piece of tune entering her ears. Opening her eyes and searching for the source of the music, she found Krishna was playing his flute in the balcony. The music was so enchanting that she forgot that she was sore all over her body. She wrapped herself in the bedsheet nearby and dragged herself towards the melody. She lost the count of time, how long she was leaning against the pillar in the balcony, until Krishna raised his face up after finishing his tune. His eyes glittered as he found his newly married wife leaning on the pillar and applauding him silently with her eyes.

"Good Morning Jaan.", he came and kissed her on her forehead, "come, lets go inside, its windy during the early morning".

Ignoring his words, Urna asked, "what was that? You played an entire classical raga in your flute?"

"Its raag Madhubanti.", Krishna said grinning. "Its called the raag of love. Did you liked it?"

"Will you please play every day from now onwards", asked Urna, "for me. I would love to wake up like this for the remaining days of my life".

Krishna lowered his lips on her and consumed her in a passionate kiss leading her towards the bed. As he turned breadthless with his effort, he broke the kiss and said, "Until forever Jaan."

_____________________________________________________________________