Chapter 15

Yeh raatein, yeh mausam,

Nadeen ka kinara, yeh chanchal hawa....

Rudra wanted to dance with Urna at any cost. With some research on her, a little tipping to the dj to play this song he got the chance today. The prom night was already in its peak. And as soon as the song was about to be played Rudra very politely asked Urna to have a dance with him. Urna was not interested in these gatherings, also, when she always finds Krishna's gaze drills through her veins.

She was about to decline the offer but again she found Krishna was looking in her direction. She was getting pissed up with his constant stalking. She took Rudra's hand and went towards the dance floor. Her favourite music was booming by that time.

Rudra was stunned and happy at the same time. He has liked Urna for a long time. But firstly she kept herself in a bubble which seems hard to burst and secondly she being the E.A to the HOS becomes a bit off limits for a dance teacher like him, or at least he thought so... Also he has noticed their HOD Mr. Krishna always tries to be close with this girl. He wanted one chance to woo her and today its his day. Today he is going to put in all his efforts.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Rudra came back to his world with Urna's question.

He kicked himself in mind, instead of enjoying his moments with his dream lady, he was swimming in his thoughts.

"Sorry, I couldn't dodge the beauty in front of me. So, I just got lost in your eyes", said Rudra grinning.

"Rudra Sir, the terms of this dance was just an official one. I would be happy to remind you that", said Urna, breaking the dance.

As she tried to leave the ball room, Rudra followed her to the balcony.

"Urna Maam, I want to speak to you once, please. Just for 5 mins."

Urna didn't stop, neither did Rudra. He strides towards her and block her way near the playground.

"Urna, can I just speak to you for 5 mins. It's just a few mins I am asking".

"Rudra, listen to me very carefully. I don't do "love" stuff. I hate them. I am an emotionally impotent person. I DON'T FEEL ANYTHING, not for you, not for anyone. So for God's sake, stop wasting your time. If you ever try to block my way ever again, I will report you to HOS, understand. "

Urna left with her last words leaving Rudra standing alone in the darkness. As Rudra was churning up the matter, he heard somebody behind him.

"She is off limits, dancer boy".

Turning back Rudra found Krishna leaning against a wood rose tree. Suddenly Rudra felt a surge of anger flowing through his veins. He hold the collar of Krishna's shirt and spoke in disgust-

"Why are you everywhere near her Sir? You are visiting the admin block most nowadays, a lot of meetings. Always you get her to help in the Art Room. The last day, I invited her to the Dance Room. She came there but returned from the door due to a phone call. I guess that phone call was also your act? You are also trying to lure her? With your abilities, and favouritism, I guess?"

Rudra huffed with his words.

Krishna gradually removed Rudra's hands from his collar and looked into his eyes. Then slowly twisting his beards, he said- "I am telling you the last time Rudra, Stay away from her, She is your off limit".

"But why?" growled Rudra.

Krishna came closer to Rudra and nearly whispered in his ears.

"She is mine. Understood? ONLY MINE".

Rudra stared at Krishna. He could'nt read the deep emotions in his eyes. In this institute many teachers have tried on Krishna. But he never cared for anyone. Many call him a lady killer, some call him playboy, some even call him heartless and brute.

But he never cared. But now, after the encounter with Rudra regarding Urna, Krishna seems to be in his rage. He left Rudra staring at him and vanished in the darkness outside the ground.

_____________________________________________________________________________