Chapter 16

Krishna knocked the apartment door twice now, but it was unanswered. As he waited at the door, his tension filled. The way Urna left the ball in full rage, he couldn't stop himself, checking on her. For truth, & he wants to try more, to get close to Urna. He knew Urna would not be able to resist him for long. She never could. She has toughened her outer wall, but inside she has to be the same Urna, Krishna met two years ago.

Knocking the door, for the third time Krishna couldn't wait, he took out his swiss knife and with some strokes at the right places he opened the lock.

As Krishna entered the quarter flat he heard sounds of flowing water from the bathroom. He smiled again. Whenever Urna was upset, she used to take hot water bath. She has not changed. Krishna relaxed. She is hurt and he is here with the love, to coax her. While in thoughts, he suddenly heard the sound of water stop and within a few minutes Urna came out. She was looking irresistible in her lavender bath rope and wet hair. As she looked, she noticed Krishna sitting casually on the sofa and ogling her.

"You? Here? How? I locked the door?" Urna stammered.

"Did you? Seriously? I thought you would enjoy my company." Krishna said teasing. He could notice the blush of Urina

"Out of my room, Now! Mr. Art HOD, or...

"Or What?" asked Krishna, "Come on Urna, leave the past. I know, I have hurt you a lot. But give me one chance to explain myself, please? I want you back Urna." Krishna said strolling towards her

"That Urna is dead. May her soul rest in peace. But I am not interested in you Mr. Art HOD."

You are lying, Urna. You are still affected by me.

No, I am not," Urna said trying to find all her confidence.

"Prove it," said Krishna. He is dangerously close to Urna. He knows, even he can't resist her for long, but still he wanted to do this. He wanted to inhale her scent again. He wanted to hold her in his arms and kiss those lips, nibble those ears again.

He can say that she is affected by him as Urna starts breathing heavily when Krishna gets closer, but she keeps on her- "don't care" look at her face.

It was too much for Krishna, He grabbed her waist and pulled her closer. He lowered his lips to leave a trail of wet kisses on the crook of her neck. He had bigger canine teeths than usual. As he used them to bite, his girl used to wriggle under him calling him a vampire. He started sucking the soft flesh and nibbling them slowly. All the time he kept wrapped her in his arms. After sometime he raised up his head to find & Urna biting her lower lips to keep her self control.

Krishna felt somebody kicked him hard. Urna had never resisted Krishna so far in the past. She used to melt in his arms. She had offered herself totally to Krishna. Slowly moving away from Krishna, Urna said- "You got your proof. That Urna is long dead. Now you may leave my room."

Urna fell down on her bed. Her tears were flowing uncontrollable. Her knees were turning jelly. She knew she had lost the battle long ago, but she was still fighting only to save her pride. Resisting Krishna was a task she was never capable of doing. She loved him like a drug. The heartbroke she got from him was too much for her. She stopped feeling a long time ago. Now she was just alive!

But the return of Krishna has again created blizzard in her life. It seems that Krishna is trying his cards on her again. Her heart is already shattered into pieces, there is nothing to break more.

But her body doesn't react similarly to her mind. Whenever Krishna is near to her, still her body reacts the same as before. Today it looks like a great effort from her to resist him to stop herself from hugging him back. An effort so tough that she is afraid she won't be able to give it everytime.

In her thought she didn't notice the darkness of the night splitted slowly and the dawn had broken. She surprisingly found that once again after two years she is spending sleepless teary nights because of Krishna. She needs to speak to him, to make him understand that she has moved on, else she will solve this problem once and for all.

Wearing her jogging suit Urna, came out of her quarters to visit the gym. It's 5am in the morning and if things are the same, Krishna will be in the gym. Embracing herself to boost her confidence as she strides towards the gym.

_____________________________________________________________________________