Chapter 11

Urna sprinkled spices into the chicken curry pot and closed the lid. The rice in the cooker has also been made. Switching off the gas, she then turned towards the men fiddling with the cucumbers and tomatoes.

Bhairav and Krishna volunteered to make the salad and she agreed happily.

She smiled towards them and said, "Sir, you continue murdering the tomatoes, I will come from a shower in between." She paused for a second and then added, "There are some cold drinks in the fridge, if anybody wants, please help yourself."

She left the dining hall towards her bedroom and locked the door from inside.

Bhairav watched her closing the door and looked towards Krishna, "Now spill the beans lover-boy, what's cooking."

Krishna looked up and said, grinning maniacally- "Chicken curry"...

"Krishna, we have shared a lot of drinks together to get to know each other. The way you react when you are near to her, the way you have been reacting from the time she came here. That day, when she kissed Malhar and Rudra, your reaction was a spectacle. After you were hurt in the bus, the way you looked towards her, as if you wanted her to come and check on you. And last but not least your today's self invitation. Krishna, I am not naïve nor blind, not to see all this. I have my ways to find out, but being your best friend, as you claim, I want you to come out with everything.."

Krishna went towards the fridge, pouring two glasses of drinks. He took one for himself and gave one to Bhairav.

"Can we not speak it here?" His tone had loads of requests in them.

"We will speak today, your time, your place, Krishna".

"After the dinner, lets go out. "Zinzibar"? I will tell you everything. In fact I want to tell you everything. I just can't handle it anymore"

Bhairav nodded, taking a sip on his drink.

The dinner was an exciting one, with Bhairav's jokes and Urna's cooking skills.

Soon everyone was tired enough to call it a night off. Bhairav hugged Urna and they bid good night to each other. Just before leaving Krishna hugged Urna to say good night. As Urna hugged him casually, he suddenly tightened his grip and whispered in her ears, "This time I will not let you go. This time I will tie you with me, until forever. Dream of me Urna, Good night."

Urna shivered at the words but in front of Bhairav she could not react. With a smile on her face, she bid good night to them.

_____________________________________________________________________________