Chapter 4

"May I come in, beautiful lady?"

Urna looked up. After Raju gave her coffee, she left the door open. She was delighted to find Bhairav standing on the door. She spread a smile on her lips and welcomed him, "Please come inside sir." She showed the empty chairs in front of her, "be comfortable".

"Thank you dear, and let me introduce myself to you once again, in case you have forgotten..."

"Sir, you are the Sports Coordinator, Mr. Bhairav. I remember you."

"If you remember me then, why do you call me Sir, Hi, I am Bhairav." The man burst into laughter.

"How is your wife Bhairav, and your son? When are they going to be discharged". Urna chuckled.

"Today, darling. That's why I am here. Since HOS is not here, I need your signatures on the outpass"

"Sure, I will do it right away. Let me know if I can help more."

Bhairav rubbed his stubble and said, "actually you can dear, if you want. You know, Annual Sports Day is coming, and since I am a little busy in my family, I need some help in sports day decoration. Although Krishna handles it everytime, I do a little help in assisting him. This time, if you don't mind, can you take my place? In this way, I would be a little free and only have to take care of sports training."

Urna's first thought was to say no, but she was a helpful person by nature and she used to cross her uncomfort to help people. Bhairav was a nice person and she couldn't say no to him.

"Tell me, how can I help you?" She asked him.

"Meet Krishna, he is making decorations for Annual Sports Day. See what help he needs. In fact, if you are free now, I can take you to him."

Urna exhaled a small breath and said, "Let's do it, Bhairav".

_____________________________________________________________________________