Chapter 21

Week's passed, Krishna has recovered a lot. Although his blood pressure didn't come back to normal, but it came back to the risk free zone. He has been back to his quarters now, but still he ate his dinner in Urna's house everyday. Urna has also bought a weekly medicine box. Every Sunday, she feels the box with required medicines. During the day in school and before sleeping at night by video call she makes sure Krishna takes all his medicines.

After two months of medicine, they visited the doctor for follow up. After different checkups Krishna was declared to be risk free, although his "Troponin" was still high but the doctor confirmed that if he takes proper medication and a healthy diet the problem will be cured soon. The next follow-up date was set to be after two months.

Days passed, with the relationships of Krishna and Urna healing. Bhairav was a strong pillar for both of them. He supported them in all possible ways. Krishna planned to propose Urna during the after-session party before the school closes for summer vacation. He shared his plans with Bhairav and the latter took the responsibility of the needful arrangements to be done.

Soon everyone was busy with End-Semester decorations along exam and Graduation Day Ceremony. Urna nowadays helps Krishna full fledged in designing and other art works along with her job . In these few months she has experienced lots of good relations from Vidhi Ma'am, Nandita Ma'am, Bhairav Dada and some other teachers. The first three has played direct roles in bringing back Krishna to her life again. Being an orphan with negligible relatives, it's a blessing for her to have this blissful relationships.

It was the last day of the End-Semester exam. The sky has gone into the hues of black from the morning. Urna loved days like this. She has her own fantasies for these days. As the school was over by 1:30pm and the next day being Saturday, she had no tension to come to school. She was planning to go out. She texted Krishna about her plan and told him not to be disturbed and to carry on with his own.

Urna came out of the school fiddling with her phone for a cab, suddenly a car stopped in front of her. Krishna came out and opened the front seat door for her. She was stunned as he didn't said anything about coming with her. He smiled at her daze and said "I have spent too many days alone, not caring for you. Now I want to spend every moment with you. I want to take you to Matheran once again. Please! Will you come with me?"

Urna was too happy to answer. She sat in the passenger seat and tried to fix the seat belt. As Krishna sat in the car, he found she was still fiddling with the seat belt. Krishna leaned towards her to lock the belt. Urna, in such situations doesn't know why, always found the air surrounding her heavy.

"Breadth... Urna," said Krishna, grazing his knuckles softly over her cheeks.. It was drizzling when they reached Matheran by 6pm. Krishna drove them to the same hotel, where they stayed before. As he parked the car, the manager came out and hugged him "Hello friend, doing good? This time you came for such a short time?"

"Hi John, I am fine. Ya, just a short break with my fiance. Meet Urna. Urna, this is John, as you know the owner of this hotel."

"Hello Ma'am. Pleased to meet you again. I am sorry, Vishwaroop, but did you say "Fiance" asked John.

"Long Story- John now not. Now my lady is tired, give us the keys."

"Here you are Vishwaroop. The lake view room for your lady and the adjacent room for you," said John.

"Excuse us please," Urna dragged Krishna away from the reception, "Are we taking two rooms?

"Because I thought, you will be needing your own space, and you might not be comfortable in one room. Don't worry, the rooms are interconnected," said Krishna.

As they came to their room, Urna was mesmerised with the view. Charlotte lake was flowing in shades of blues. The view was beautiful. She was so lost that she didn't notice when Krishna came inside. She came to her senses, when he hugged her from back, putting his neck on her shoulders.

"Like what you see, Jaan," said Krishna smiling.

"Hmm, may be, depends on the plan tonight?" asked Urna.

"Well I was planning to give a relaxing msg to my darling, She hasn't slept well in recent past, due to my health and from my sources I came to know that because of some jerk who broke her heart before some years, she wasn't sleeping- properly in the last 2 yrs. She used to have nightmares. Since in the near future she will have less time to sleep, I want her to relax completely today and tomorrow. We will be back by tomorrow evening." Krishna elaborated the plan in a seductive voice.

Urna was looking towards him all the time. She is experiencing fluttering butterflies in her stomach with his voice.... She was so glad that he did not initiate any physical activity and respected her wish to have some time. She looked into his eyes with pride and said, "I am going for a shower.. Will my message man be ready?

Krishna smiled with her teasing words, and said - "Gladly, my lady."

_____________________________________________________________________________