Chapter 25

Urna looked at the mirror once more. She can't recognise herself. The green silk saree has been draped appropriately to show the modesty in front of the relatives and at the same time, she was stunned to see her curves featuring so gracefully under the material of the saree that Krishna will definitely drool over her.

Madhu tried to put on a few jewellery on her too, but Urna politely objected to them. She wore a simple thick chain, small tops, and two bangles. This were the only jewelleries remained of her mother with her. On this special day, she wanted to wear them. As she told Madhu about it, she gladly engulfed her in a small hug.

"Madhu, Urna, Krishna's dad and others are here.", Bhairav knocked upon the door addressing the girls inside.

Madhu left Urna to greet her father along with Bhairav.

Suddenly Urna seemed to feel anxiety. What if they find any flaws? Krishna have such a big family and she doesn't have any one to represent her. Her uncle and aunt have never kept any terms with her as they didnt get her father's money. Only Bhairav is there with her. But will he be accepted as her relative?

"Trying to run away again, Jaan?"Krishna entered the room, "Why is your face so pale again?"

Urna tried to smile at him but she was too tense.

" What happened Jaan?", Krishna came closer and cupped her face with his palms.

"You have such a big family, I have no one except Dada. What if this marriage doesn't happen?"

"Then we will ran away, get married in a temple. I hope Vidhi Maam will have no objection with us. OK?

"No I don't want to. I can't marry you in a temple. Not after meeting your mom, sister, No, they love you so much. I love them too much to take you away from them"

"Then what made you think that they will not love you back? I know baby, you faced a lot, but you need to understand, now you are not alone. Together we will fight back every problem that will come in our life. Together we will cherish each other.

It's your turn, are you ready to come out with me? I will ensure my family will be your family from today, but you have to take the first step now.'

Urna drew a large breath and smiled at Krishna. Holding the extended hand of Krishna she said, "I am ready Jaan", and went towards the hall where her extended family was waiting to meet her.

Krishna's father was a big man with a mixture of both kind eyes and a strong face. He sat there with others with a small smile on his lips along with other members. Urna went ahead to touch his feet for his blessings. As soon as she reached them, his father and mother stood up to welcome her.

She tried to touch the feet of her father in law, but the old man stopped her.

"Daughters dont touch feet dear. You are a part of God. Your place is in our heart."

He hugged Urna and said to his wife, "Bhamini, this time your stupid son has taken a right decision. My daughter should get all her happiness here.

________________________________________________________