Chapter 59: CHANGING FATE (Final Chapter)

The scene begins with Zen Aku finding himself in a forest he didn't recognize.

Zen Aku: Where am I? Do you think it worked, Oswald?

There was silence.

Zen Aku: Oswald, you there?

No response came, and yet, Zen Aku still felt the same as always. It was as if he was asleep. Since he didn't really have anything else to do, he starts walking around, looking at his surroundings.

Zen Aku: This forest is different. (Sniffs the air) And the air smells older, (feels the ground) same with the ground. (Realization) It worked! I'm in the past 2,000 years ago.

He makes his way out of the forest, and catches a glimpse of a village nearby. He then hears the sounds of marching not too far from him. Zen Aku jumps up higher on the trees, and looks out to see the Eldian army making their way across the land. His eyes then zeroed in on the king sitting on a throne.

Zen Aku: King Fritz. The wish worked and I came here just before he attacked. (Fists clenched in anger) You took away their freedom and ruined the lives of countless people. But not this time!

With a great amount of force, Zen Aku jumps high in the air and lands directly in front of the army. They were all surprised to see the being, but Fritz wasn't impressed.

Fritz: It seems we have an enemy who challenges my reign. Kneel before me or die.

Zen Aku: ...

Fritz: Very well, then. Kill this man, and bring me his armor as a trophy.

The archers all fired arrows at him, but they merely bounce off. A couple of spear men then charged in to kill him, but Zen Aku evades their attacks and mercilessly kills them. Now Fritz was on edge due to the speed and ferocity the Wolf Titan demonstrated. More warriors went to fight him, and for the next few minutes, Zen Aku sliced, ripped, stabbed, and crushed every single member of the Eldian Empire, making the whole hillside painted red with blood. All that was left was Fritz himself as he tries to run. Zen Aku wasn't going to let him go as he throws one of his swords to him and it slices both his legs off.

Fritz: (in pain and suffering) P-please! Mercy! I-I can give you anything you want! Treasures! Land! Women! Y-you name it, and I'll—

Rather than letting him continue, Zen Aku plunges his hand right into Fritz's mouth, and pulls his entire tongue out, ripping it away and making Fritz lose his ability to speak. He then breaks both arms and damages his ribs. And for the cherry on top, Zen Aku grabs him by the head, lifting him up, and for the first and only time ever, the mouth on his helmet/head opens, showing razor sharp teeth.

Zen Aku: All I want is you dead.

With his jaws, he bites the head off, killing Fritz. He then drops the body and his jaws sealed back up.

Zen Aku: (wipes his mouth) He didn't taste good. (Beat) Okay, first part's done. Now, time to find the Coordinate.

He walks back to the forest and walks for a bit. Soon enough, Zen Aku comes up to a large and ominous-looking tree. He takes a look inside, and down below, he sees the water.

Zen Aku: There it is. (Sees something) Huh?

Across in the tree, he sees a black and gold wolf mask. It was the very mask that was him.

Zen Aku: Well, that explains how Fenrir found Ymir so fast. At least this makes it easier finishing this.

He then steps out and looks around. Since the tree was far away enough, it could catch on fire without burning the rest of the forest. And he checks that no one else was around. With all that said and done, he summons his blades and gets ready to make a spark. However, something wasn't right.