Chapter 57: A BATTLE BETWEEN BROTHERS

(To all you Berserk fans, you're welcome. Cue My Brother)

The scene picks up where we left off as the two titans stood face to face. Everyone t the fort watches as the two great beasts stood ready for battle. The rest of the Wolf Titans circled around them as if they were forming a battle arena. 

Gabi: They're gonna fight? Shouldn't we do something?

Armin: I'm afraid we can't. Our powers are gone, and even if they weren't, there's no way we'd be able to help fight. Like it or not, it's all down to them.

Jean: Damnit!

Connie: Not to doubt him, but can Oswald really win?

Petra: We have to trust that he can.

Levi: He better.

Mikasa looked conflicted as she desperately didn't want things to end like this. However, she soon looked up in determination.

Mikasa: Oswald! Please, stop Eren! Win this fight!

In Eren's hands, he used the Warhammer's power to forge a hammer and Oswald's hands grew razor sharp claws. Both titans roar and then charge at one another, striking their blows. As they fight, Oswald tries to get through to Eren.

Oswald: We don't have to do this!

Eren: We do! It's what we were made for!

He smacks the wolf a bit with the hammer, but he blocks the strikes and retaliates.

Eren: That it?! I can take it! Can you!?

Zen Aku: Eren, Mikasa still believes you can come back form this! Prove her right and stop this!

Eren: Talking's over! Fight and die!

Wolf kicks Attack back and releases a howl that was the same as the Mikasa Titan from before. It breaks the hammer, and Attack dashes in and punched him square in the face.

Zen Aku: Whatever the Allfather promised you, it isn't—

Eren: You all die!

Their fighting continues as Attack throws Wolf to the ground. He goes to punch him, but Wolf doges the blow, and spins Attack around, pinning him down. He then starts punching him repeatedly.

Zen Aku: Eren, think for yourself for once! Our family's falling apart!

Eren: (catches a punch) ENOUGH!!

He kicks Wolf off and fires spikes from the Warhammer.

Eren: Why are you doing this?! I made you! You owe me!

Oswald: I know you don't mean that!

Eren: (crafts another hammer) All I wanted was for our friends to be free! Mikasa! Armin! But now they'll never be free! Our friends will always be a target! War will always be a constant! BECAUSE OF YOU!!

The two trade blows again and destroying the ground. Attack throws the hammer, but Wolf catches it, and throws it right back. Attack uses spikes to block it, and fires a spear at Wolf.

Eren: One of us dies today! And it sure as shit will not be me!

Wolf drives straight through the spear and bites Attack on the shoulder, dislocating it, and front kicking Attack away. Wolf readies the spear as Attack brings the hammer back. Now both armed with weapons, they clashed while Zen Aku and Oswald still try to reach out.