THE PARTY

September 21st 2006

There was now Will and Mike and their kids Liam, Hazel, Micheal, and now Max short for Maximus as Will and Mike had decided to name him after Max because if it weren't for Max Mike and Will would have not ended up together.

Maximus was carried by Nancy with Wills sperm so Max looked a lot like Will and he had a bit of Mikes features since Mike and Nancy are siblings.

It was now 2006 Liam, Will and Mikes eldest son was now 16, Hazel was now 10, Shelly, Micheal was now 7 and the youngest Max was 5.

Wills and Mikes Had been married for 13 years. And their marriage has been going strong and great, yes the two would have fights every now and then but then the two would forgive and forget, which is how they are here now going strong and still in love with one another, still head over heels for another.

Will, Mike, Lucas, Max, Dustin, and El were all still friends as all of them hang out every now and then but not as often as they all had lovers and most of them had kids.

Lucas and Max are married as they got married and year after Will and Mike got married, and now Lucas and Max lived in the same neighborhood.

Lucas and Max only have two kids both boys, Chase and Ash short for Asher. Chase is the oldest being 7 years old and Asher, the youngest is 5 the same ages as Micheal and Max, Mike and Wills kids. So since Lucas and Max live in the same neighborhood as Mike and Will their kids always have little playdate.

For Dustin, he is still With Suzie, for college Suzie had picked a university in Indiana so she could be be with Dustin and the two had gotten married two years after Lucas and Max so they were married for 10 years. the two live about 5 minutes away from Hawkins but they come to Hawkins frequently either because Dustin and Suzie always come to visit either the party or Dustin's mom

Unfortunately Dustin and Suzie do not have any children of their own as they have decided equally to not have any kids as they didn't see their self with kids and Suzie have tons of siblings was already enough for her me Dustin had said that kids were assholes.

And for El, she had stayed with Lana after the school dance back in highschool and the two had got married a year after Dustin and Suzie so El and Lana had been married for 9 years and they had decided to adopt a kid 2 years ago instead of to surrogate, so El and Lana only have one kid, and girl!! Evelyn she is 10 the same age as Hazel and both Evelyn are closer than ever mostly since the two are cousin and they see each other frequently.

The party we're currently all together as they had finally decided to make plans and hang out as a group as it feels like it's been forever since they've seen each other since everyone is busy with their own lives.

The party was sitting in the living room of Mikes and Wills house as they decided to hang out at their house since their house was the biggest out of the rest of the party members.

Everyone was in the living room where there is two big long couches and one small one. Dustin Suzie, El and Lana were sitting on one couch comfortably sitting and slouching into the cushions of the couch. While on the other big couch there was Lucas, Max and their two sons Chase and Asher as the two boys were sitting down on the couch watching whatever was playing on the Tv

As for the smaller couch the one person couch there was Mike and Will Mike sitting down on the couch leaned into the cushions as Will was seat down on Mikes lap his legs resting on the arm rest of the couch. Will head rested on Mikes shoulder and Mikes hand rested on Wills thigh.

As for the rest of the kids they were sitting down on the floor in front of the couches hanging talking and also watching whatever was on tv, but Liam as Liam was currently out hanging out with his friends.