22

Marcia Hendrix sat in the bathtub, scrolling through her computer. She had homework to do. If she was going to have a proper defense against Kiera Manning, she was going to have to dig up some dirt. What made her tick, and what made her think that Marcia killed her husband?
Unfortunately for her, there wasn't much on Kiera's social media profiles besides a few photos of her from various points in her life, but nothing indicative of why she suspected her.
The only thing that she knew right now was that Kiera was infatuated with her husband. After doing some research, Marcia learned that a possible term for what Kiera was experiencing revolving her obsession about her husband was called "Limerence."
Suddenly, Marcia had an idea. She still had the keys to the secret areas of the hospital that contained computers which had all of the files about each of the patients. She could sneak in, and dig up some dirt by looking for Kiera Manning's file.

The cold, chilly night air froze Marcia to her very core, and she did her best to hurry across the parking lot towards the back entrance of the hospital, keys in hand. She would have to be quick in order to obtain the information she needed.
Once Marcia entered the hospital, she went to the file room and laughed as the door opened with ease with usage from the key. It seemed that her late husband had left her a present. Marcia quickly rushed into the file room and began to search through the files, until she found one with the name Kiera Manning. When she found it, she began to flip through the papers.
Her medical history was brief. She had been forwarded to a therapist, and some of the notes about her mental state had been placed in the file. There was a note that Kiera may have been hurting herself just so she could be in the hospital.
Marcia flipped through the pages until she found one revolving around family history. She decided she was better off getting out of there and taking the file with her, instead of standing around for hours trying to get chunks of useful information to use as leverage against Kiera.
She grabbed the file before exiting the room and locking it behind her, and briskly walked towards the exit. Now, she had something to work with if Kiera tried to blackmail her.