23

Kiera was glad to have Margo with her. She was certain she would have committed suicide by now if she didn't have Margo by her side, coaxing her through her grief.
She couldn't help but be mad at herself. She had sworn she had rid herself of her obsession a couple years prior, but all it took was Dr. Hendrix dying for the limerence to be set back in motion.
The one single thought that gave Kiera comfort was the fact that she planned on killing Marcia Hendrix. She had killed her husband. From an outside perspective, it seemed ridiculous that Kiera would instantly come to that conclusion with no evidence. Marcia may have seemed like a loving wife in public, but Kiera saw through it.
Kiera had seemed like a mourning daughter after she had killed her mother as well. She could see through an act, considering she had put up the exact same one a decade prior. She wasn't sure how she would do it yet, but she would make sure she got what was coming to her.
But before she could fully flesh out her revenge plan, she had to find out Marcia's address. It wouldn't be too hard, she could go onto a criminal record site, pay a pretty penny, and gain access to her address. Surely it wouldn't be an outdated one either. Kiera smiled as she imagined shoving Marcia to her death down a flight of stairs.
She decided that she would look into it tonight, while Margo was asleep. If Margo even had the slightest suspicion of what Kiera was planning, she would surely have Kiera admitted to a psychiatric facility, and she couldn't have that.

Just as she had suspected, it was easier than she thought. She went to a website that compiled a criminal history for nearly everybody within the United States, and she paid $50 to have all around access to the site. She typed in Marcia Hendrix, and low and behold the address was right there, like a present wrapped with a Christmas bow. Kiera typed in the address to her phone and saw that the house was 45 minutes away. Kiera smiled. Her plan to kill Marcia seemed much more plausible now.