🦖06🦖

Felix's pov:

So, he didn't reply me but talk to me in group chat! Flirt again! But this time in front of everyone!

Ohhh my God!

I am now scrolling his account, so what that we are not following each other I can check his account out tho. I wanna see his some sexy and hot pics.

He really is handsome, man!

Ohh he posted just now! 2 mins ago! And already get likes in thousands!

Well, we can't ditch the reality that he is pretty popular in school and college and in his surroundings as well. Thousands of people drool over him including me, forgetting the fact that I am a little bit popular too as a lot of people owe me and like me. Some of them came to my house to meet me and I was really scared that time! They are some creeps! Who stalked me! So Minho Hyung decide to live with me for some days and tried to get those people in jail and now everything is fine but Minho Hyung insist to stay with me for my security. I did Martial arts but still I am sensitive and it's in my nature. I want to be like Minho Hyung like cold. He is pretty fine with his emotions but I think it's 50% GOOD and 50% BAD thing! You know he doesn't show his emotions but I can feel whenever he feels down or hurt! It really hurt seeing my precious Hyung sad and hurt and he doesn't complain anything coz he always wanted to protect me and take care of me since our parents died in car accident.

Since then I hate cars! They took my parents away from me and Hyung!

Let's not talk about that moment. It is really sad!

Let's just see what Hyunjinnieee post!

Whoaa! What is this?!

No way! There is no way Hyung did it!😨

prince_Hyun:

❤️3673 likes

❤️3673 likes

Prince_Hyun I don't think I can come to the party!
Minho Hyung hurt me!😭💔

Comments are tuned off

No way!

Like I know how cruel my Hyung can be just to protect me but he can't do that to his friends! I know this is not how it is!

I really want to talk to Hyung!

But what if Hyung asked me 'what was I doing in Hyunjin's account?'

Ughh! I can't really told him that I have crush on his bestie.

His arm is really looking hurt!

Look how his cream like skin look red and bruised!

I- ughh! Okay, I'mma gonna talk to Hyunjin.

🤖🤖

prince_Hyun

Me:
Hyunjin?