💙13🤍

Felix pov~

"-x, Lix? Felix? are you okay?" My eyes opened lightly, my head is aching badly and I found Hyunjin looking worried and waiting for me to calm down.

When I fully opened my eyes and found us in the garden outside where we w-

garden?

GARDEN?!

AIN'T WE WENT AWAY FROM THERE?!

THE CAR CRASH?!

.

..

..

Is that-?

"Lixxieee, Are you fine?" Hyunjin cupped my face and squeezed my cheeks in between his palms and look straight (gay) in my eyes, him being worried for me... "What happened? Why were you crying in sleep?"

Sleep?!

Was that a dream?!

"D-didn't we walk out off the party and was roaming around the streets?" I asked cluelessly, I know I'm looking purely dumb right now.

"Out of the party? Roaming on streets? Were you dreaming of us, baby?" Suddenly, a wide smirk appeared on his face but I am sitting cluelessly here and then again, out of sudden, his face expressed worried emotions when I didn't answered.

"Hey! You oka-"

"No car c-crash happened, right?"

"Ofc not, baby. Why are you asking such questions? Did you see something bad in your dream?" Hyunjin get up and sit on his knees in front of me like babying me (don't think something nasty) and wipe the remaining tears flowing outta my eyes.

When I didn't answer his questions, he didn't forced me to answer him instead he tried to calm me down and relax and I'm thankful for this.

.......

Once I calm down, he tried to make my mood happy and easily get the success. I don't know how he change my mood so quickly even Minho Hyung never be able to that that much fast but it really helped me getting over the thing which is fuckin serious to me.

We went inside the party and when I noticed it's already late and time to separate from each other which kinda made me upset but Hyung said that I can go back home with Hyunieee as he will come later and it's my time to bed but I don't wanna leave Hyunjin but at the the same time I can't ruin my routine.

We can spend time together since we will be together a little bit more.

Huhhhh....

Already feeling attached!

It's time to ruin myself for someone else.

But the feelings are new to me and I hope it won't lead us to heartbreaking moments but the happy ones

It's like a K-Drama....

Meeting the handsome man, spend time with him then him driving you home safely...

But in dramas they sometimes had heart breaks....

I don't want that.

Best of luck to myself!

.......💙🤍.......

Finalllyyyyy!!! It's 21! And I'm back! With my 3 shitty stories😂.... Your weird author is back to make your life more weird with these stories🤭👀

21st- I'll update.... Husbands.

22nd, it will be.... Angel and Devil.

23rd, it'll be Dirty Chats.

└⁠|⁠∵⁠|⁠┐⁠♪

❤️💙<~LOTS OF LOVE~>🤍💜