🤤17🤤

Felix was sitting in the room thinking and getting shy at what Minho just asked him, hiding his face in his blanket as if he is hiding from someone even when there is no one except him, the thought is just making him doing crazy things.

"Oh my God! What am I thinking?!" He hit his hed with his palm, telling himself not to think about this but kept on doing the same.

Felix's Pov~

I was laying on our comfortable bed when my phone ringed as a notification popped up and I whined. Ugh! I was so in the moment! The hell is that pers- I take back all the words I said once I saw the name.
It is none other than Hyunjin. My Hyunjin. And a smile covered my blushing face.

Prince_Hyun:

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am up for head
Or we could screw

Why he always start a chat with a pick-up line? I swear I wanna scream so bad. His flirting skills is out of the world. How can he manage to make me shy any time he want?! I am going crazy... This man. Gosh! These are just increasing my insanity and wanting me to stay delulu.

(A/N: I mean, we, stays are delulu🤭, am I wrong?)

I seen his message but I don't know what to say back. Arghhh! I want to scream so bad! Ajfhekswejekwdhsjbddjdhmsnskhgsbs ndeiakdbd!

Again, he again messaged!!!

Woah! 🤯

Prince_Hyun:

I am imagining all
the fun things you do
with your mouth🤤

Like how can you
speak and smile so
beautifully?

That I want that mouth
on mine😉

Omo! What is he doing to me?! I am getting shyer than ever.

Again and again!

Prince_Hyun:

Your left leg is Easter
and your right leg is
Christmas. I wanna meet
you in between the holidays.

Oh my God! Such a big flirt! The way he dirty talked! I swear I will cum at any point from now on!😨😭

But am I going to give up easily?!

No. There is no way j am giving up!

Now, it's my time to turn him on... Hahaha *evil laugh*

Prince_Hyun:

Is my baby still upset?
Why are you not
responding? 🙁

The fuckin duality?! Now acting fluffy and cute? Huh!

feel.ticks:
Are you dirt? Coz
you are like really
dirty for me 😉