💅🏻19💅🏻

Felix was confused. He didn't understand what even had happened. Why Hyunjin is ignoring him so sudden?

Suddenly, his room's door opened and Minho came in. Felix was so immersed in sketching a beautiful scenery that he didn't bother asking Minho if everything's alright.

"Lix?" Minho called and sit beside him.

He hummed still sketching professionally.
"The boys are visiting, today, is that okay with you?" He asked even when he knew Felix will be okay with it but still he wants to know if he is comfortable.

"Yup! It's okay. They are your friends and I have a great bonding with them too... Why would it's not okay?" He asked back, still focusing on sketching.

"I mean, Hyunjin will be here too" He said and Felix still didn't look up at him. "Hmm, it's fine" he answered still focusing "Are Ji, Seungiee and Inniee coming?" He asked this time looking at him.

"I don't know. I only know about Chan Hyung, Changbin and Hyunjin" he confirmed
"Okayy, you can enjoy with them and I'm calling my friends too" he said and pick his phone.

"Not that squirrel~" Minho whined and Felix glared.

"Hyung" he scolded and Minho just pouted, he knows how much close that squirrel and this chick are.

He pouted and went to kitchen for cleaning and cooking before their arrival.

Felix called his three musketeers and they all agreed then he continued his sketching till it's their arrival time.

He got up and got ready, usually he didn't get ready when his friends come but this time, in his presence, with all of them there will be that specific one too.

After getting ready, he again sit on his bed and continue sketching.

........

Minho clean the whole house himself including Kitchen chores. The door bell ring and he went to open the door and all the boys entered while shouting and hooting.

Han, Seungmin and Jeongin straightly went to Felix's room and find him peacefully sketching.

"Yoo! Lix!" Han said and jump on the bed making the sketching stationary flew away. Seungmin followed him but Jeongin went to pick them up and give all these to his favourite Hyung back.

"Thanks Innie" He thanked and gathered his things then put on the side table and the four besties start chitchatting.

.....

Minho let them all in and close the door. Chan, Changbin and Hyunjin sit on the couch and wait for Minho to join them.

They chitchat and all three noticed how Hyunjin is only focusing on looking here and there instead of them.

Minho, after a good half an hour, get up and went in kitchen for something to eat as a snack first. Hyunjin followed.
"Lix is upstairs" Minho said and Hyunjin smiled knowing well "I know" he said and Minho frowned "then you didn't tried to go up?" "No" "why? Something happened?" He asked and Hyunjin chuckled....

"Nothing happened. It's just we didn't talk for almost two days"
"Ohh~ I see. That's why he didn't knew that you were going to the company that day" he said and Hyunjin shrugged his shoulder.

"Then go talk to him" Minho said taking plates out of cabinets. "I'll but when he is alone, not now" He smirked looking at Minho's frowned eyebrows. "You shit!" Minho throw a spoon at him and he catched.

They laughed and Minho again stated "Go. Talk to him and send those three musketeers downstairs to eat something first" he said and Hyunjin ran to him and kiss him on the cheek at which he just chuckled.... "Thank youuuuu" he said and squeezed him in a tight hug before running upstairs like a maniac.